Dancing

Crowley had invited Aziraphale to go to the ballet with him. Crowley had bought the tickets with the sole intention of taking the angel. They walked out of the theatre and Aziraphale took Crowley's hand. Crowley froze, this was new, he hadn't felt physical affection from the angel before, not that he was complaining, he rather enjoyed it, until the angel realised what he'd done and removed his hand.

"My apologies my dear"

"Its fine" said the demon who didn't meet his gaze.

"I often forget that demons don't do affection"

"We do, just in different ways, bad ways. I never much cared for their ways of 'affection'"

"That must have been hard" said Aziraphale as he walked through the streets with Crowley

"I guess, they always stayed away from me though"

"Why?"

"Because I remember heaven, the others don't"

"Must be lonely, you flinched when I took your hand, why?"

"I'm just not used to it that's all, I asked Anathema about it, she said I was 'touch starved' whatever that means"

Aziraphale stopped in his tracks whilst Crowley walked on a little before he noticed the angel wasn't following him and stopped.

"Angel?"

"How long has it been since you had physical affection?" asked the angel with a face that could melt anyone

"Few millennia, why?"

Aziraphale walked up to Crowley and took his hand, which made Crowley flinch just a little.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know, I didn't want to bother you I guess"

"Crowley I can't imagine what you went through, being an angel, a being of love and then falling and losing all of that"

"I never really thought about it" said Crowley who opened the door of the bookshop for the angel.

They walked inside and sat down through the back, well Crowley did at least. Aziraphale was fiddling about with his record collection on the shelf which confused the demon.

"What are you doing Angel?"

"Wait and see"

The demon sighed

Aziraphale put a record on his record player and waited for the music to start before he walked up to Crowley and held out his hand.

"What are you doing?" asked the demon taking his hand and standing up walking into the middle of the room with the angel

"Showing you what you are missing" 

"Is this okay?"

Crowley nodded before the Angel placed his other hand on the demons shoulder. Aziraphale looked at him to make sure he was okay.

Crowley put his other hand on the angels waist, which took some doing, it took all his strength.

They began to sway to the music, when Crowley began to feel a sensation in his chest.

"Can you feel that?"

"What is it?"

"My love for you, well a fraction of it, I didn't want to overwhelm you"

"You...."

"Yes Crowley I do, now that we are free I figured I should do something about it"

"Angel I..."

"You don't have to say It Crowley, if you're not ready, I know love is not something demons are used to"

"Angel I do, I just can't say it"

Aziraphale put his hand on the demons cheek and smiled "Its okay"

Crowley watched as the angel removed his glasses and looked him in the eyes.

"There you are" smiled the angel with so much love "My demon, my Crowley"

The next day Crowley had walked into the bookshop and saw that angel sitting at his desk and so the demon walked up to him and sat on the edge of the desk.

"Oh hello dear"

"Hi"

"Are you alright my dear"

"Yeah M'fine"

"Hello" said a mysterious voice

Aziraphale and Crowley look towards the door to see Gabriel and Beelzebub standing there holding hands.

"What are you two doing here?" asked Crowley

"We needed a word with you" said Beelzebub as they walked down towards the two.

Crowley looked at Aziraphale who looked just as confused as he was.

"Right you two are in love with each other and don't try denying it and you probably have been for millennia and its time you did something about it" said Gabriel

"We know" said Aziraphale

"And you two....wait what?"

"We did something about it last night" said Aziraphale

"Finally, I mean it has been 6,000 years what took you so long?"

Crowley and Aziraphale looked at each other then back at the other two

"You did" said Crowley very matter of fact

"Oh right" realised Gabriel "Apologies"

"Just be happy, don't let anyone get in your way, not Heaven or Hell" said Beelzebub

"We won't" 

Beelzebub and Gabriel left.

"That was weird" said Crowley

"Very weird"

Aziraphale stood up and stood in front of Crowley taking his hands. Crowley looked up into his eyes and smiled.

"Can I kiss you?"

Crowley was a little shocked but nodded his head.

Aziraphale leaned in and kissed the demon and Crowley enjoyed it despite his hesitance.

"I....I love you angel" he said when the angel pulled away

The smile that appeared on the angels face was so big and bright it could power a city for years.

"I love you too my dear, always"