A/N (Part 2)

Hello everyone (Loud cheering from a far intensifies). So, I really didn't expect this book to have more than 30,000 views within 3 years. I'm just glad I received this sort of views because I never had this number of people read this because of my horrible and terrible grammar. 

I know some suspected that some chapter from the beginning till chapter 10 or so were similar to another book so I apologize on that matter since I really don't know how to make a good start.

Another thing is that, I was coming up with good ideas during these past years regarding this book. Since discord is a famous site/app for users to interact with each other I was thinking of making a roleplay server, where you can use characters from the stories you've written or for those who doesn't write you can make your own character. 

So even if I am in Uni as of the moment there are times I have free time so I can start working on a roleplay server. If this book reaches 50,000+ views I will start posting the invite link. Oh and be sure to follow my profile for the announcement. It'll take me at least half-a year to finish the server.

Oh and the server will be on disboard as well when it's done by next year. Please do continue reading the 2nd part of this book. Thank you!