Chapter 8: Best Friends

Welp, it's getting often crowded in my place.

During break time students are always coming towards me and greeted me even though I already know most of them.

I was very nervous after seeing so many faces though. It's not like it makes me annoyed. But it makes me very speechless. 

Suddenly, a hand reached out towards me and started pulling me away from my seat. I tried resisting it...But yeah. I couldn't escape from it. Very clever. I suddenly heard screams from behind.

*Pants* "W-where are you going?" (Giyumi)

"Just somewhere." (Kuruna)

Hold on just a second. I know this girl! But, I forgot her name. How sad. She was an athletic type of person and 2 inches taller than me. She's really strong. It almost made my right wrist break. Thank god that didn't happen at all. After a few minutes, we made it to the rooftop.

"So umm...hey. I'm Onazuki Kuruna. Friend of your twin brother. I idolized him a lot ever since he stayed here. (Kuruna)

Onazuki Kuruna. 15 Years Old. Winter Rose Academy 1st Year Student. Role: Athlete.

There we go! Kuruna-san. She's very adored by people when she participates in events such as Pole Vaulting or Diving Contests. That's where we got close. She was a very kind person.

"You know. Your brother was very cool. Ever since I heard about his death I gave up. I had no idea what to do next. All I could do is chat with everyone I know. But since you showed up everything is fine." (Kuruna)

"I-I see. You did like my brother a lot, didn't you?" (Giyumi)

"As a friend." *Sighs sadly* (Kuruna)

I wasn't nervous at all. But, the aura. It feels way too sad and depressing. Not long until the door was suddenly kicked. The one who kicked the door was our class rep Mihari-san, who barged in while panting. Though it took her for a while to speak. Onazuki-san on the other hand suddenly panicked beside me. Thus, her calm aura was gone.

"Hey, Kuruna! *Pants* didn't I tell you *Pants* that we'll go together *Pants* what's wrong with you?!" (Mihari)

"Hold on! I was just...I was just --" (Kuruna)

"Planning to have some lovey-dovey time since you didn't get a chance to take over her twin brother's heart? Yeah right." (Mihari)

"Ghack!" (Kuruna)

The hell? Kuruna was trying to capture my heart ever since we've known each other? Heh. Looks like class rep just hit Kuruna's bullseye. She slowly fell with both of her hands on her head and started muttering to herself.

The class rep nodded and approached me. Then, she reached out her hand towards me and I shake her hand back. 

"I'am Fuchimo Mihari. Your one and only Class Representative. It's a wonderful pleasure to meet you Kuwanari-san." (Mihari)

Fuchimo Mihari. 16 Years Old. Winter Rose Academy 1st Year Student, Class Representative. Role: Princess

"H-Hai! Wonderful pleasure meeting you too Mihari-san." (Giyumi)

She was VERY cold and mean towards me ever since before. But now, she's smiling towards me. Did she hate boys before? She almost looked cute like me. She only wears glasses during tests or any ongoing activities. She was even wearing star-shaped earrings. 

"Also, you know this girl? She's been stalking your twin brother since middle --" (Mihari)

"Mihari-san!!!!" (Kuruna)