Chapter 34: Vampire Warlord and Demon Lord (The Yasuwara's Backstory Part 2)

~ After 2 Years ~

There's one year left before the conflict. Yet, my friends and I are still investigating on who are the creatures that are being held by the Forgotten One. I and my friends are already working and one of us hasn't yet spotted these unknown creatures.

Just think about it, two years? This is getting a bit outrageous!

"Hey, Ms.Yasuwara get back to work!"

"Ah! S-Sorry boss!" (Chiyomi)

My job right now is as an Office Worker. I might be working too much but it's the least I could do to make my job stable right? Though, this isn't the only work I have. I still have work to do in my world, where it's full of Vampires and Demons. My Otou-san told me to work there once I got a job in the human world.

Though it is very hard to befriend humans with new faces, I get so nervous. Whenever I space out my boss always calls my attention, which is embarrassing to everyone else. I guess humans are also strict about business and work too huh? I like it.

As soon as I was done working I went back home and opened a portal to the Nether World and entered. As soon as I went into the portal there were a lot of people walking around, the entrance behind me slowly vanished.  I looked around for a bit before heading to where my Dad is working.

After a few minutes of wandering around, I headed towards the tall building since that's where my dad is working. When I was at the entrance the guards halted me for a bit and checked on me.

"Ah! So you're Ms.Chiyomi Yasuwara, it's the boss's daughter. Let her in!" (Vampire Guard)

I bowed before going into the building. The building was very huge and it has 40 Floors. Surprised now ain't ya? I would die on the 20th floor if I used the stairs.

I quickly went to the elevator and headed to the 40th Floor. While the elevator was going up I deeply thought for a second, how many creatures is the Forgotten One holding? Are we strong enough to take them down? We have to figure it out.

As soon as I made it to the last floor I stepped out of the elevator and headed to the office. I knocked before entering the room and looked around. When I saw a door opened at the far left I saw my Dad walked out and closed the door.

"Otou-san!" (Chiyomi)

I quickly opened my arms and ran towards him and hugged him.

"How's my sweet little daughter doing?" (Otou-san)

"I'm doing great! Also, working along with humans for the very first time wasn't bad at all. When they're at work they're very strict about it. Unlike some people in here, they're too desperate to slack off and victimize a human, which is wrong." (Chiyomi)

My Dad laughed and held my left shoulder and gently pats it.

"I know, I know. Anyways, I'll still find you for a suitable job. Let's take a seat first shall we?" (Otou-san)

I nodded in response as both of us took our seats then my dad brought out a bottle of champagne and poured it into two wine glass then he slowly dragged the other wine glass to me. I smiled and grabbed the wine glass and took a sip.

"So, I've heard about what you and your friends had been discussing these past years. Let me guess it's all about the 'Forgotten Ones' isn't it?" (Otou-san)

I widened my eyes and gave him a slight nod.

"Well, if you're going to ask me your friend's parents and I are also investigating what the creatures the Forgotten One is holding. Last week we've already spotted two creatures and it's very surprising. (Otou-san)