Chapter 33: Blood for Blood (The Yasuwara's Backstory Part 1)

"Come on Onee-chan stop biting. I'm getting tired already!" (Atsuni)

"Fine, Fine I'll stop." *Laughs* (Kanade)

The school was delayed for two weeks after the apocalypse that occurred yesterday. Now, Onee-chan and I were playing the 'Biting' game, which is a total pain. Then Onii-chan came running at us.

"Hey, you two! I found an old CD and there are two of them. It's even labeled Part 1 and Part 2. Wanna check it out while Otou-san and Oka-san ain't here?" (Kukashi)

"Sure thing! But first...I'MMA BITE YOU RAAAAA!" (Kanade)

I sighed deeply as Onee-chan made a cute roar sound. When she was about to bite Onii-chan on the neck Onii-chan held both Onee-chan's shoulders and gripped it tightly. Then he rawr' ed and bit Onee-chan on her neck intensely.

*Squeaks* "K-Kukashi-kun. S-Stop i-i-i-it's too much!" *Cute voice* (Kanade)

I silently snickered after Onee-chan got bit. She was slightly blushing and made a cute visage along with her voice. I can't believe she's still cuter than me despite being older than me. After Onii-chan finished biting Onee-chan he stopped and released her from his grasp.

"If Atsuni's blood becomes unstable it's going to be your fault! No more biting games and play something humans would play! But first, we have to watch what's on this CD." (Kukashi)

Onee-chan groaned a bit after she got bitten intensely by Onii-chan.

*Held her nape* "O-Okay! Come on let's go and watch it." (Kanade)

And even though Onee-chan is a bit matured and older than me she still has her childish side, which is completely hilarious.

As soon as we've gone to the Media Room Onii-chan placed the CD on and we sat down together on one couch holding our own food.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I'm Yasuwara Chiyomi and I'm a Vampire Sanguinarian. I know it's pretty hard to get along with humans ever since I started meeting a couple of them. My Otou-san and Oka-san told me to at least try to befriend one, and so I did!

The only hard part is the hunger for blood. Sometimes, you can't resist yourself sucking out blood from a human without their consent. It feels like you're trying to literally kill them. Which is a bit too far.

During school days I always hang out with my best friends. Their the reason why I was able to resist myself attacking a human and suck their blood. My Otou-san and Okou-san were very proud of me ever since I was able to interact with humans kindly and getting on the Top 10 spot in the class.

~ PRESENT TIME ~

The Forgotten One, the most powerful creature among all races. My Oka-san warned me not to charge against it along with my best friends because it has the ability to knockback magic. It could even summon random deadly and very gross creatures as well.

It even has eyes all over its body and could shoot lasers from its eye like an alien from planet mars. Right now Oka-san and Otou-san are planning on how they could get rid of that hideous creature. They're discussing it with the parents of my best friends as well. 

In the meantime, I was having a party along with my friends since my parents were having a hangout with the parents of my best friends too. Plus, we're going to have an awesome sleepover. 

"Thank you all for coming. Today's the day we celebrate our 4th Anniversary of friendship. I know we came from different races and all but we managed to build our friendship every day in school. And let's not forget about these boys, who became our future lovers ever since we've met them during our Elementary days." (Chiyomi)