Chapter 15: Motivation

A/N: Sorry for the very long delay. I just had research which is very hard. But don't worry I'll able to publish chapters little by little so please be patient with me and have fun reading, thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rain was pouring, the thunder was roaring. Several people had work to do so they keep things in place ongoing. As far as I've known, this so-called 'infestation' came from an inhuman race filled with vicious and vile experiments.

Yet, it's spreading across humanity for no good reason. What's their goal anyway?

"Giyu-chan, you okay?" (Kuruna)

It was lunchtime. I was staring blankly outside through the window watching the rain pour down while eating my lunch.

"Yeah. I'm good. I'm just...thinking about something." (Giyumi)

"About the so-called infestation am I right?" (Mihari)

"I guess you're right Mihari-chan. Ever since I saw how it looks like I feel like we're not safe around these parts." (Giyumi)

It's true though. This is getting outrageous. Not long until I heard an alarm from outside.

"Attention to all students! The infested is approaching. Grab all assault weapons from the Gym and take them down!" (Chino)

The Loud Speaker has suddenly turned on afterward and Ms.Chino quickly announced all students to grab weapons from the Gym and kill those infested that are approaching. 

"Giyu-chan! Hurry!" (Mihari)

"H-Hai! ~~" (Giyumi)

This is not what I'm expecting! Wahhhh.........

After grabbing an assault rifle with an M203 attached to it, we quickly went outside the school's entrance building and started firing at the Infested.

"They're too many of them! The gates are about to collapse!" (Kuruna)

It was. Not until a group of small children came running towards the gates and held their shield tightly.

"H-Hold yo..ur po..s.i...tions evewybody. Our Onee-sans and Onii-sans needs time to take those monsters out." (Small Male 1)

It's the Kindergarten class! And they're trying to hold them off.

Poor Souls, they're struggling hard just for us.

"FIRE AT WILL."

Everybody shouted and fired at the infested with no mercy. After an hour had passed it's all over.

"Very Good kids. You deserve a reward for helping out your older schoolmates." (Kindergarten Teacher)

It's the adviser of the KIndergarten class! Ms. Delphinium Ranuncula

"Ms.Delphinium!" (Giyumi)

"Oh! If it isn't Giyumi, good job." (Delphinium)

Ranuncula Delphinium. Age: Unknown Kindergarten Teacher at Winter Rose Academy. Role: Imperial Knight (3rd Class).