Chapter 48: Presence of the Young Witches

After four days my Otou-san and Okaa-san have finally returned from the underworld. I missed them so much.

After I got out of bed and combed my hair I went downstairs immediately. Viola and Sainueye were in their cat forms, still asleep on the couch. They look so cute when they're in their cat forms.

I headed to the kitchen and saw Oka-san cooking.

"Ah, Good Morning Giyumi. Did you sleep well?" (Tohomi)

"I did Oka-san. Also, how are you? It has been 3 days since you left me uninformed about you attending some important business in the underworld." (Giyumi)

"I was going to tell you. But your Otou-san and I didn't have time to go back here at home. So, I told Mizune to stay put with you with your Onee-chan, Onii-chan, and Imouto. Sorry if she wasn't acting her age." (Tohomi)

"I-It's fine Oka-san. I had Deja vu ever since she came here. But I'm okay with it since it only happened twice." (Giyumi)

"Ara ara I see. Also...you've told her about your true colors huh?" (Tohomi)

Oka-san's smile dropped after she was done making curry.

"I did. But please don't get mad if I --" (Giyumi)

"No, you did the right thing. She had been feeling down ever since you died. She kept walking around the Kuwanari Corps Garden since you often go there with her. I'm just glad that she's back to normal." (Tohomi)

I had nothing else to say about what Oka-san just told me. People's attitudes have changed ever since I died, that's such a pity. I need to find the right time to reveal my true identity to all my spirit friends and best friends, so they can finally act normal again.

After Oka-san was finished setting up the table she took off her apron and hand it near the cupboard and gazed at me with a straight face.

"All the fake information about you is about to come to an end. It's time to tell everybody that you're Gomei Kuwanari, a male who resurrected and turned into a girl. If you think you're still nervous about telling it to them we can still hide it." (Tohomi)

I smiled while gazing at Oka-san and shook my head in response.

"No, hiding it longer is a nuisance. My other friends already knew about my resurrection. So there's no use in hiding it. " (Giyumi)

"If that's your final decision then I won't stop you. Also, was it true that your Obaa-sama and Ojii-chan are still alive according to Usagigoke?" (Tohomi)

"Yes, why?" (Giyumi)

"Oka-san, Otou-san..." (Tohomi)

Oka-san thought for a moment after I confirmed that Obaa-sama and Ojii-chan were still alive. I guess Oka-san missed them so much after they've escaped from Hokkaido.

It wasn't long until Otou-san, Onii-chan, Onee-chan and my precious Imouto made it in the kitchen and sat down on the chair. Oka-san smiled as both of us sat down at the same time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After eating breakfast I headed to the living room and stayed with Viola and Sainueye and patted both their heads as they were already in their human forms. Then my Imouto followed afterward.

"Hey, master! I received a message from Yahiro Onee-san. She said that she'll be bringing home the young witch survivors. But since they were all thirty in total she'll be escorting six of them in here." (Sainueye)

"Oh, I see! Also, aren't you supposed to be with your other master?" (Giyumi)

"Master Kuruna? Yeah, I guess so. But it's been a while since we've last had fun with each other. So I guess this is my perfect opportunity to get along with you along with Viola Onee-chan." (Sainueye)