Chapter 46: Mizune's and Tsunoru's Feelings

How dumb of me, to run into an Infested just like that. Now, I'm staying on my bed since I accidentally got injected by the Infestation Virus, making my powers weaken. I guess I was pretty stupid. Right now Ms.Mizune and Usagigoke were taking care of me.

"Well, you should've been much more aware of your surroundings." (Usagoke)

"You're right. Well, we're not saying it's your fault. Just be a bit more careful next time." (Mizune)

I'm glad the Virus stopped reacting. If it did I'd lose control of myself and destroy Tokyo.

"I will. Also, how's it going with our alliance? Are they doing well?" (Giyumi)

"He mentioned that they've recently encountered with an assassin, who's a spirit like us as well." (Usagoke)

A Spirit like us too? That's Impossible. Although, there are 2 Spirits left we have to find and another two from a different city. An assassin who's a Spirit like us too? Who's that person?

"I thought we were the only Spirits who existed in Japan." (Giyumi)

"False, we're not the only type of Spirits in here. I forgot to mention before, that other spirits are also lurking around in this country. They call themselves 'Chaos Spirits'. The reason why they're called chaos Spirits is that they feed on too much magic. The angels they hold are fallen ones." (Usagigoke)

Oh my god! They feed on too much magic. This means, whenever we try to perform a ritual or summoning then that will attract their attention. This is pretty bad, we have to do something about this.

"While you're still here in bed I'm afraid that we'll just patrol Tokyo and protect it from those rebel witches if they're planning to attack us." (Mizune)

"Agreed. We're just waiting for Tsunoru-san to return so he can look after you. Speaking of his return we'll go ahead. See you later Giyumi-chan." (Usagoke)

Usagigoke and Usagoke waved before they stepped out of my bedroom. Ms.Mizune sighed and lay down next to me and held my arm.

"You know, I missed your twin brother. He was very cool and all. I had feelings for him ever since we were interacting with each other oftentimes in the Kuwanari Corps." (Mizune)

"My twin? But isn't your age suitable for him on that day? I mean I'm 16 and he's 16. You're around 30. Isn't the age gap too far for you to have feelings for him?" (Giyumi)

Ms.Mizune held my head and faced it going to the left, directly staring at her.

"In my stand, I'd say age doesn't matter. You want to know why? I've never been loved, I've never had friends, and I never made memories with a single person. Ever since he met me my heart started throbbing. He's cool, kind, and faithful. My boss told me to look after him just in case he gets lost. No one has ever cared for me except for him. He was the person who gave me hopes & dreams. If it wasn't for him I won't be a net Idol right now." (Mizune)

Her story about me is quite interesting. Yes, I had feelings too for Ms.Mizune, but as a secret. It would be rude for me to love someone who has a very wide age gap so I just kept waiting until she reveals her age. And so I continued listening to Ms.Mizune's story.

"I have a feeling that he's hiding his true feelings for me because he thinks that I'm already 40 or something. But that's not true at all. In fact, I'm 32 Years Old. Then after a few days had passed I was watching the news on TV. My heart suddenly dropped like a fly after witnessing a student in Winter Rose Academy had suffered from heartache. It was a male named Gomei Kuwanari. I don't even know how to react to that. I started tearing up and silently cried. It was even the day I was going to confess my feelings for him and I even brought him flowers. Oh well, I guess my life is going to get wasted again like before." (Mizune)