Chapter 22: The Imperial Knights (Reunion Preparation)

During the lunch break, Atsuni, Kuruna, Mihari and I ate our lunch by the principal's office along with Chairman Sutera and Ms.Delphinium.

"So Giyumi, why do you intend to reunite us, Imperial Knights?" (Chino)

"We had so much work to do and yet there were traitors among our subordinates, which is a pain! The pain I say!" (Delphinium)

And as we were discussing the reunion of the Imperial Knights Chairman Sutera and Ms.Delphinium were complaining about it.

I guess this process of reunion is going to take for at least a month.

"Can't you see the chaos that's lying all around the corner? Can't you feel that innocent people are being infected with an unknown virus coming from the unknown race?" (Giyumi)

Ms.Delphinium and Chairman Sutera sighed at the same time.

"We could feel it...However, dealing with this situation is making me weaker." (Delphinium)

"We still can't move on with the tragedy we had. But I'm glad that Principal Naruse had a truce with us Delphinium." (Sutera)

Atsuni suddenly placed down her chopsticks and stood up.

"With all due respect, Ms.Delphinium don't be such a drama queen." (Atsuni)

"...w-what?.." (Delphinium)

Oh boy, this conversation will totally go on fire pretty soon.

"Instead of being stronger, you're trying to be weaker. I mean come on! Whenever a situation is very chaotic people grow stronger. But you, why do you intend to grow weaker. You're teaching us, students, how to strive till the end. Yet, this is what I hear from a teacher?" (Atsuni)

Ms.Delphinium's visage was blank and her hands trembled as she was still grasping onto her chopsticks and slowly placed it down as she gave a very deep sigh.

"I guess the truth does hurt a lot after all. Just go ahead and tell us what to do." (Delphinium)

Chairman Sutera was slowly eating her food as for Principal Naruse and Ms.Delphinium, well they're temporarily paralyzed. 

Pfft, ~ can't even believe a humanoid fox would have feelings.

"First, we want you to convince the entire faculty members here in Winter Rose Academy. No doubt that several of them are Imperial Knights and pretending that you don't know them, very clever." (Kuruna)

"Second, if you have some free time visit Harui Academy and do the same thing you'll be doing here in Winter Rose Academy. We want it to succeed and not fail. For the sake of us students." (Mihari)

Principal Naruse deeply sighed and went back to her normal visage.

"It may not be that easy but we'll give it a try" (Naruse)

After we ate lunch the conversation ended right on time and went back to our classroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Naruse's POV)

So after the lunch break, I headed to the Third Year Classroom and taught the students there. The Subject I only handle was English. After a few minutes of teaching, I gave them an activity and sat on the teacher's desk.

I rested my elbow on the desk and held my face as I slowly ate my apple candy, as I deeply think about what Mihari, Atsuni, Giyumi, and Kuruna told us what to do.

"Hello, hello? Principal Naruse are you okay?" (Honeko)

I blinked twice and got back to my senses as I spaced out for a minute there.