Chapter 28: The Vampire Princess (Atsuni's POV)

I'm Yasuwara Atsuni, the Vampire Princess of the Yasuwara Family. I was born and raised by an inhuman family. It's said that vampires despise humans a lot since they get hunted by 'Vampire Hunters'., which scares me.

But as soon as time flies by Otou-san and Oka-san enrolled me in a school -- 'Winter Rose Academy'. A popular school with a few prestigious students who came from a loyal family. I was very shy and scared since most of them were humans.

Then, there was this person who told me he wasn't human as well, and that was Gomei Kuwanari. He befriended me and introduced me to Mihari and Kuruna during snack break. He only hangs out with his buddies. But thanks to him I was able to gain friends right away.

But, after a month had passed an incident occurred during the basketball's final match between Harui Academy and Winter Rose Academy. Gomei had passed out when he was about to return to the field. The next day, when I heard that he already passed away I secretly cried. 

He always had a solution to my problems and was willing to help me out if I don't even know what to do. He was such a good guy I couldn't even stand it! Then, after a week had passed I heard that there was going to be a transfer student. I calmed down and clenched my fists, inhaled and exhaled, and nodded seriously.

I was amazed at Gomei had a twin sister so it wasn't yet over. I can be happy again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shockingly woke up from my bed and panted as I looked around. What was that? What did I just dream of? I held my head and got off the bed. I yawned and stretched in front of a mirror and looked at my reflection. My hair was a mess so I combed it slowly and smiled as I grabbed my teddy bear stuffed toy.

*Rammed the door open* "LITTLE SISTER IT'S TIME TO HANGOUT!" 

Yasuwara Kanade. Age: Unknown. 1st Daughter of the Yasuwara Family. 3rd Year in Harui Academy Role: Vampire Soul Knight

I was in deep shock when Onee-chan threw the door open in high spirits

"Onee-chan don't just open the door like that, Baka!" (Atsuni)

"Huweehhh don't call me that *Sniffled* (Kanade)

And here we go again with the drama. Fantastic. Great. Do you need to cry by being called an idiot? Yes, my older sister Kanade is a cry baby even though she's older than me. 

"Cry, baby! Anyway, come on! How about Onii-chan? (Atsuni)

"He'll go with us." *Clapped once* "Today, we're going shopping with the Kuwanari's. yay! I can finally see Honeko-chan. It's been a while since I've seen her!" (Kanade)

Oh my gosh, I'll be meeting up with Asugi and Giyumi if that's the case! So I took a shower, ate breakfast together, and went out of the house, and rode a cab going to town. We stopped near the mall and looked around.