Chapter 26: The Kuwanari's Youngest Family Member

It has been 2 months and a half ever since I haven't seen my little sister in Otou-san's Laboratory. She's just 14 Years Old but she's turning 15 tomorrow so I at least got to visit her.

I rose from my bed and stretched before standing up, and rubbed my eyes. I went in front of the mirror and combed my hair slowly applied some makeup and wore my casual clothing since it's a Saturday. I went out of my room and headed down to the living room. Then I went to the elevator and pushed the 'Lab' button.

After a few seconds, the doors opened and went into the Lab. I approached my little sister in the Statis Chamber. I gazed around and after a few seconds, I saw her so I knocked on her cryotube.

"Hey, little sister it's been a while." (Giyumi)

She slowly opened her eyes and gazed at me. She was in her uniform because Honeko thinks it suits her since she's cute.

"Ah! If it isn't my former Onii-Chan who is now my Onee-Chan. It had been indeed awhile. How are things going with you?" 

Asugi Kuwanari. Age: 14. 4th Member of the Kuwanari Family through experimentation. Role: ???

When my little sister tries to interact with people her mouth doesn't move but within the chamber, we could hear her voice like she was using telepathy

"Well, I'm doing great thanks for asking. And by the way, I'm excited to see you get out of your chamber today then I could tutor you in studying for school." (Giyumi)

"Thanks for everything as always Onee-Chan. But why did it have to take so long for me to stay here? I'm already a Teenager but I'm still here." (Asugi)

I gave a happy sigh and gently tapped her status glass with my right hand.

"I apologize, little sis. It's just that we're busy, Otou-san is working in the Kuwanari Corps, Oka-san is lecturing students in a Magic School, and the three of us along with your Honeko Onee-chan and Onii-chan are in school. It's hard to understand how humans do their work properly. That's why we have to work hard so we could achieve the future we wanted." (Giyumi)

"I see. It has been a month yet this happened to you. Onee-chan, a demon might be after you. You can't just die of heartache just because of drinking water. Water gives you energy and it's a colorless substance." (Asugi)

"How should I know? I was dead tired after that match and I needed something to drink to kill my dehydration." (Giyumi)

When I stepped back I stepped into something that broke. I widened my eyes and gazed at the floor slowly.

"NOOOO MY GLASSES. ONEE-CHAN YOU MONSTER!" (Asugi)

I picked up my little sister's broken glasses then I slowly gazed back at her with tears on her face and she was whimpering.

"Calm down, I'll find a way to replace it. Besides, I can go and get you a new one later." (Giyumi)

Asugi sighed deeply as she closes her eyes and opened it again.