Chapter 24: Beauty Covers What Lies Hide Underneath

~ The next day ~

I'm glad that the Imperial Knights were finally reunited. Principal Naruse texted me and it went well. But one thing I didn't know that she had a boyfriend yeah! Moving on.

As I prepare my things for school Viola was sitting down on a couch, directly gazing at me with a smirk and crossed legs.

"What's with that look Viola?" (Giyumi)

"Fufu~ I've heard that the Imperial Knights have been reunited." (Viola)

We kept talking while I was packing my things.

"Yep, and what's your concern there?" (Giyumi)

"Have you ever heard of the 5 Pillars of the Imperial Knights? They're 10x stronger than the normal Imperial Knights. 2 of them were infested." (Viola)

If they are then we're still in danger. I mean come on! 10x stronger means 10x the pain you'll get with a single hit, am I right?

"Yes I did and -- what now?" (Giyumi)

"Like what I said, two of them were infested. I bet the Imperial Knight's four factions are unaware of this news, and that's why I'm telling it to you now so you could inform them." (Viola)

I grabbed my bag and nodded in response.

"Okay Viola. Thanks for the information. I'll see you later." (Giyumi)

Viola stood up and gave a warm smile before I left the house.

After I entered the car Hisagi-san started driving. My Onee-chan and Onii-chan went ahead of me since they have to organize for the school festival, which I'm supposed to be organizing as well.

"I'm glad you had the guts to motivate Principal Naruse to reunite with the Imperial Knights at my school. Unlike for me, I did all the explanations, which is a pain in the ass." (Himezu)

"That's fine Kishige, I feel you. Also, are you aware --" (Giyumi)

"About the other Imperial Knights who got caught in the infestation of course I'm well informed." (Kishige)

Kishige immediately cut my sentence and continued my sentence instead.

"How do you know all of this? What are you?" (Giyumi)

"I'm sorry if I haven't told you this but I'm an Analyst." (Himezu)

An Analyst basically is where he/she buys and sells information he/she's been obtaining and sometimes he/she sells it to trustworthy people. An Analyst also implements information as well.

"Not surprising at all. By the looks on your face, I was already getting familiar with your role." (Giyumi)

"Wow, you've seen through me huh? Well, that doesn't matter. ANYWAYS, I'm so hyped for the upcoming school festival. But the thing is I might get tired from doing all the work." (Himezu)

"Better get used to it like me. I was once put all through the hard work without taking a break until I finish it. You have to prepare yourself before doing it. Otherwise, you'll quickly give up." (Giyumi)

After a few minutes, Hisagi-san dropped me off and embraced Kishige before getting of the vehicle. As soon as I got off the vehicle I ruffled my hair and deeply sighed.

Well, Gomei, your life isn't that miserable after all. Your life became much more awesome after getting resurrected. Still, it's tough to say I have more things I need to be embarrassed about. 

Also, I have to uncover the truth -- I have to find out who attempted to kill me. I should've not drunk that water when I was pretty tired during the finals, and I believe that this was the work of a witch. Curse them all. I'll soon have my revenge on their leader.