Chapter 29: The Hidden Virus

The next day I woke up from my bed then gazed at the floor. Atsuni-chan was still sleeping. That was a fun night I'd say, but I better dress up for school. I jumped from my bed and landed on the floor. I kneeled at Atsuni's futon and gently shake her with my right hand.

"Mghhhh Give me 5 More Minutes Oka-san!" (Atsuni)

"WAKE UP YOU VAMPIRE TRASH CAUSE WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE! AND I'AM NOT YOUR MOTHER!" (Giyumi)

Atsuni jumped from her futon, making her fly into mid-air, and landed on her butt.

"Ow! S-S-S-Sorry I got carried away." (Atsuni)

"Anyways, go bathe, wash your face, and get changing before we eat breakfast and leave with Hisagi-san." (Giyumi)

Atsuni rubbed her eyes and nodded in response then walked out of the room. Man, does Atsuni always wake up late? Kanade Onee-san must've been pretty tired from doing this to her at their house. 

As soon as I got in the shower I saw Onee-chan, Kanade Onee-san, Atsuni-chan, and Asugi-chan together in the big bathtub. 

"Ah! Giyumi, come join us!" (Kanade)

I blushed after looking at them in the bathtub butt naked. When I saw the face of Honeko Onee-chan she was grinning at me. Come on Onee-chan don't look at me like that! Don't even let me know that I'm Gomei who just got resurrected and turned into a girl.

After all of us had bathed we ate breakfast then headed to our car and Hisagi-san starts driving.

"Oh! Kanade and Kukashi senpai. I never thought you'd be here in Giyumi's place and had a sleepover." (Himezu)

"Of course Kishige. You should tell that to Honeko-chan. She invited us here." (Kanade)

"Don't worry they asked permission from their parents so there's nothing to worry about." (Honeko)

As soon as we've arrived at Winter Rose Academy Onee-chan, Onii-chan and I got off the car. 

"Welp, I'll see you later little sis. Take care of yourself." (Kande)

Kanade Onee-san told it to Atsuni before she closed the door of the car gently. We separated ways and Atsuni and I went inside the school building. Then when we were in the hallway we an anchor coming at us fast and landed on Atsuni, making her cough blood and fall on the ground.

"Holy sh-- I'm so sorry! I didn't know where I was swinging that!" (Teacher)

I saw a girl in sailor clothing. Her voice was low pitched and slow like a baby who's trying to say his/her first word.

"Well, you two just made in time." *Grabs the anchor* 

Berberida Barrenwort. Age: Unknown. Imperial Knight Exorcist. Directress of Winter Rose Academy. Role: Imperial Knight 3rd Pillar

 Role: Imperial Knight 3rd Pillar