Chapter 50: Old Friends Reunion

"Chise, no! Don't do it." (Hayami)

"I'm sorry Hayami. I've failed you so much. Now, here we are, who still hungers for magic." (Chise)

"This can't be, why would we get this sort of magic instead? This is outrageous." (Hayami)

"If you want yo survive longer then deal worth it. Magic of a demon can only be the source to solve our hunger for magic. We can live, and I promise you that." (Chise)

"Are you sure about this? Is this your final decision?" (Hayami)

"Yes. I don't want either of us dying from the hunger of magic. We can fulfill our destiny and change the future that lies upon us." (Chise)

"Then, we shall feed ourselves with demonic magic and survive longer. Long live the Spirits." (Hayami)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly got up from my bed in shock along with a slight pant. What was that about? Who were those people, and why do I keep hearing demon magic. That's strange.

As I stepped out from my bed I stretched for a bit before gazing at the mirror and combed my hair. After that, I walked out of my room and headed downstairs straight to the dining area.

Today was a bit gloomy and the sun hasn't shown itself. I guess today's the fight against the chaos spirits. Hopefully, we'll be able to succeed in eliminating them so Japan can rest easy from all the conflicts, especially in Tengu City.

Just a while back Kishige messaged me that the Hyperion will be patrolling around Tokyo while the other spirits and I aren't yet prepared. The Forgeshroud are setting up heavy defenses in the entire city of Japan as well.

Onee-chan and Onii-chan went ahead because they also have to lead a group of demons from the underworld, which is making me look forward to it.

I was all alone in the mansion. Viola and Sainueye were helping their Oka-san, Hanabi, in maintaining security all across Japan.

Mihari, Kuruna, and Atsuni are doing a ritual in the center of this city, trying to create a very solid and impenetrable barrier, which could prevent any bad spirits from going through.

I guess everybody's busy today. So after I was done eating I took a long shower. Then, I went to my bedroom and changed into my actual clothing.

The moment I stepped outside the Mansion the ground rumbled for a bit and the siren had been triggered after. I gently fell on the floor after the ground rumbled again, but stronger. Then when my phone rang I quickly answered the call. It was Kishige-san.

"Thank God you answered. Giyumi, this is terribly bad. The Chaos Knights are making their move already. I need you to hold them off while the organization evacuates the civilians." (Himezu)

"Alright then. But how long will I hold them off?" (Giyumi)

"Estimated time of evacuation will be 30 Minutes. Since we'll be evacuating everybody here in Japan. Once that's done I want you to head towards Kyoto. That's where I'll be picking you up. The Hyperion can't reach Tokyo for now since we're fighting off enemy airships." (Himezu)

"Copy that. I'll see you later." (Giyumi)

After ending the call I called put to my angel and quickly flew going to town. Several defenses were already done being built.

When I gazed to my right I saw three portals. The people were quickly running through. That must be where they were evacuating. Then when I gazed to my left a Horde of Chaos Legion's were approaching.