Chapter 32: The Forgotten One (The Kuwanari's Backstory Part 2)

~ After 3 Years ~

I was at home, drawing. I'm very talented in doing arts and stuff. Every time I finish my art I show it to Otou-san, and he was very proud of me.

"You know Tohomi you make me so proud of you. I mean just look at you, you're a full-grown female who's trying to reach for her own future. My Generation was a bit tougher than your here right now." (Otou-san)

"I'm glad I could make you happy so much Otou-san. Also, what'd you think of my boyfriend Takemoru?" (Tohomi)

My Dad chuckled and patted both my head and back.

"You know my daughter I think he's your perfect match for your future family. I can't believe I'll be a Grandfather as time flies by. Yet the disaster keeps hitting us no matter what era we're in. It's sort of complicated but at the same time I could understand it little by little." (Otou-san)

I sat down beside him and gazed at him with a very bright smile.

"Don't worry Otou-san I'm always here to protect you and all like what you did to me before. That's why I promise to see you again once I marry Takemoru-kun and start a new family with him. I'll also make sure to train my kids once they've woken up in this world." (Tohomi)

Otou-san teared up a bit and quickly wiped it with his finger and pulled me a bit closer.

"Now that we've talked about your life let's talk about the main situation we're dealing with right now. There's been a recent attack since 2 weeks ago. A creature that has eyes all over its body and could summon any monster it wants from its ability." (Otou-san)

A creature that has eyes all over its body, that sounds so scary. Otou-san released me from his grasp as I continued listening to what he was saying.

"Apparently, it has the power to manipulate and brainwash people. I'm starting to get suspicious about its looks as well. It might be the work of Witches." (Otou-san)

"But, am I not a Witch Otou-san?" (Tohomi)

He looked at my figure for a moment and deeply sighed and crossed his arms at the same time.

"Not all witches are bad. Some of them are kind and courageous. If I haven't met a witch-like your mother I would've slain every single witch along with their children. Right now she's in another country and I don't want to give her any bad news here in Hokkaido. Otherwise, she won't focus on her work." (Otou-san)

"You're right. So, what will we do now?" (Tohomi)

My Otou-san stood up and stretched at the same and headed towards his bedroom.

"Well, get bathing and start changing because you're going to crash into your best friend's place today. Their parents invited me to a hangout...so yeah." (Otou-san)

My eyes sparkled and put a thumbs up towards my Otou-san and prepared myself.\

First, we ate breakfast then I took a bath and went to my room to change clothing. I decided to wear a Purple-colored T-Shirt with a dark-colored mini skirt, along with black shorts and black doll shoes.

After getting everything I needed Otou-san and I went to the car. I stayed in front and fastened my seatbelt. Otou-san opened the right door to the vehicle and entered. He fastened his seatbelt as well before starting the car and drove.

While we were on the way to Chiyomi's house I gazed at the window. The sky was blue and I could even see the city's beautiful view.

While my Otou-san was driving he gave me a clip shaped into a dragonfly's wings. I blinked twice in surprise and slowly got it from his grasp. I slipped it in my hair and tried gazing at the mirror.