Chapter 16: The Big Three

(Winter Rose Academy, Student Council Room)

Another beautiful morning in school, yet there's nothing else to do.

"Enjoying the ride aren't you darling?" (Fujine)

Sitting at my own desk as the Student Council Vice President was very wonderful. I allowed Fujine to call me 'darling' since I'm already his official girlfriend.

"Yes, I'm indeed enjoying the ride." (Giyumi)

"Good to know." (Fujine)

I was here for a reason, a very important reason.

"Excuse me Ms. Kuwanari, they'll be here in 15 Minutes. Please be patient." (Disciplinary Committee Member)

"Of course I will. I still got something else to do." (Giyumi)

"Thank you for your patience." (Disciplinary Committee Member)

I gave the Disciplinary Committee member a slight nod and he left the room.

"I gotta say Giyumi, you look very strong too like your twin brother. Where'd you get all that strength?" (Fujine)

"Well, to be honest with you, it just seemed like he forced me to train hard so I won't be considered as a weakling somehow despite how I look. Looks that are cute and charming could lure in the bad guys rarely, making them taste what it's like to have an adorable little girl on their side, which is creepy, horrifying, and mostly, a crave for harassment." (Giyumi)

*Surprised* "Wow, so you're aware of that huh? I guess you're pretty smart after all." (Fujine)

Fujine was impressed by my explanation about my own strength and why do I have to train.

Well, to be honest, giving up easily is never an option for me. Why? It's very annoying when people think of you as a lunatic, a loser, or perhaps...a weakling. 

I gotta say, my hand twitches every time I'm being called 'a weakling' or if someone tries to pick a fight with me, especially my classmates and best friends.

 After a few minutes, three people showed up and headed inside.

"We finally meet Ms. Kuwanari. I gotta say, you look cute like me as well."

Haruno Noel. 20 Years Old. Big Three Fashionista. Role: Tiger 

(Sorry for the Pic if it's a bit too much exposed >_<)

"Yes, we do. I've never thought you'd be that sexy." (Giyumi)

This is Noel, one of WInter Rose Academy's Big Three. 

Since she's a fashionista she would always wear clothing like she's wearing right now. 

She's an animal and not a human being, like Viola. She possesses strength which no one could even identify.