Chapter 23: The Imperial Knights (United as One)

(Naruse's POV)

~ A few Years ago ~

I was busy playing with my animal stuffed bear and kept cuddling it. Until then I heard magic attacks coming from outside. My parents quickly packed up everything and my dad carried me on his back.

"Otou-san what's going on?" (Naruse Child)

"The angry mob is after the witches! We have to escape while they're trying to take down at least one of them. Those witches are very dangerous with magic so we have to go!" (Dad)

"O-Okay!" (Naruse Child)

As soon as we moved out of the house we traveled towards Tokyo. We were living in Hokkaido peacefully until this conflict broke out. Witches and Demons started roaming around in Japan. 

People are getting possessed and overwhelmed by their magic and abilities. Not only that but they're starting to get on their side for no reason. 

After a few months had passed the hunt was over and Tokyo was peaceful. It was a perfect place for me to learn and study without any chaos. I studied at the most famous school, Winter Rose Academy.

A school that has Dormitories, Cafeteria, Gym, and other places that could be visited. A school that had been found by the Imperial Knights after they've separated faction's in the aftermath of the conflict.

It was built and designed by the leader of the Protectors of Outland, Ms. Chino Sutera Scrophularia. The girl who was able to live all by herself without her parents. But was trained hard by her parents when she was 8 Years Old.

As for me, I had a tougher life than her and my dream was to become the principal of Winter Rose Academy, which in fact came true. My purpose to become one is to how humans act with humanoid animals like me.

Sometimes humans could be harmful to nature and animals itself. Seeing burn forests and cut trees, well that's how the paper had been invented in the first place so they need to cut trees. But if they cut too many trees the oxygen in the atmosphere will be reduced, which is bad.

Some of them may act like humans but beneath their appearances, some of them are Demons, Devil's, Angels, or Vampires. And that's where the word 'Trust Issues' appears.

Still, I had doubts that peace will keep ongoing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ PRESENT TIME ~

My instincts were right, that another conflict will occur here in Japan. But this conflict is rather big than the last time. We're dealing with a race and not just simple people. You could say they're the type of people who could spread the virus around people so they could turn into one of them.

And yes, it's time we get back our brothers and sisters in arms and fight against them before the whole situation gets worst. That's why right now we're heading to Harui Academy this afternoon so we could have a peaceful talk with the remaining 'Heavenly Swarm' and 'Fox Nirvana' Faction.

We had bought 3 Boxes of cake as a peace offering and in celebration of our reunion. I do hope they'd accept it. Otherwise, it would just be a big waste.

As soon as we've arrived at Harui Academy there were still a few students walking home. Then I saw a girl with blonde hair walking back inside the building. It must be one of the faculty members.

As soon as we got in the building the Public Morals Committee was still there.

"Ah, the teachers from Winter Rose Academy. The faculty members of Harui Academy is waiting for you at the meeting room." (Hayate)