Important News for the Upcoming Future Chapters

You've read that right. So before we proceed to this love thing that's about to occur very soon I want to tell you something.

First and foremost, you've observed that most characters have their own Role's right? Since that's the case there might be an unknown attack that's about to occur very soon as well.

On the other hand of the Novel, it's all about the squad Mystic Regiments. They're a group of people who are on secret missions rarely. They have far greater Roles than others.

Okay. There will be 3 Types of Conflict or Strange things that are about to occur or happenings.

1. Winter Rose Academy will be under attack. However, it has a forcefield. But it won't last. Then, some group of kids under the Kindergarten Level will continue defending the school.

2. Ships that shaped like a human from another dimension will appear. (Azur Lane Reference)

3. The Chairman of the school will defend Giyumi from being shot and gets shot instead.

(If you have any choices then go and pick 1. The most number of comments within a situation will go first. But I hope I won't get 0 comments for this)

 But I hope I won't get 0 comments for this)

I tried my best doing Giyumi in a Computer. It was pretty tough xD. Hope you liked it.

I'll try drawing her when I have some spare time. 

That's all. Thanks.

(Still, I hope one of you comments xD)