Chapter 3: A Girl's Daily Hygiene

"Fufu~. Onii-chan. I thought you were better than me." (Giyumi)

"I was. But how did you manage to steal the ball like that from me after you've changed?" (Tsunoru)

"Can't you even keep it up?" (Giyumi)

I was playing basketball with Onii-chan. The last time I played with him was a draw. This morning Onee-chan left for school and I asked to play Basketball with Onii-chan to see if I could get better by playing 1v1. 

No matter what happened to me I'm still inevitable. How amazing. And I'll still call myself an 'Unbeatable' person.

"Maybe you got weaker?" (Giyumi)

"What'd you just say?." (Tsunoru)

And now I made him mad. Clever to say he still lacked agility. Since he was pretty mad he failed at stealing my ball. I jumped as high as I could and took a shot. The ball was slowly running around the ring. After a few seconds, it went through the net.

"Yata! It went in." (Giyumi)

*Sighed deeply* "Guess you're ahead of me ehehe." (Tsunoru)

I was able to beat my Nii-chan twice already in Basketball. It feels like my agility had improved after that so-called Ressurection.

So after playing basketball with my Nii-chan we sat together at a bench and drank water.

"Ara ara~ Looks like it's over. So who won?" (Tohomi)

Oka-san appeared with a tray of snacks. 

"Giyumi won. I can't believe that even though she shrunk she had an advantage against me." (Tsunoru)

"Height doesn't matter my dear. As long as Giyumi still remembers her strategy in playing basketball then you can't win against her." (Tohomi)

Nii-chan was in a very depressed tone. Outsmarting him was the best. Well, he's a bit annoying too since he tries to often HUG ME LIKE A STUFFED TEDDY BEAR! I'm a normal human being hello???

"A-anyways. Since you two are finished playing Tsunoru why don't you go and take a bath? You smell like an unwashed dog. But don't take too long. Your Little sister needs to shower too" (Tohomi)

"Gotcha. Hey Giyumi. Wanna take a bath with me like we used to?" (Tsunoru)

I faintly blushed for a second and pouted.

"Baka Nii-chan. I'm a girl now can't you see. Tch! You pervert. You just wanted to see my body. Go and shower now!." (Giyumi)

I crossed my arms and kept pouting. He laughed upon going inside the bathroom. 

My Brother (Tsunoru Kuwanari) 21 Years Old. Former Successor of the Kuwanari Corps. He sadly quitted. Because he said that he wanted to be a Military Soldier. That was his decision. My Father didn't say anything but understood about Nii-chan's choice. He went to the Military Academy. But guess what happened. He graduated in one Year where it took other people three to years to graduate. Is he some sort of an inhuman being? I know it's shocking.

"Giyumi your Nii-chan's done. Come on it's your turn." (Tohomi)

Hwehh?!! He's already done? That was surprisingly quick. 

After I bathed I kept following the notes that Nee-chan gave me about the "Things to do after bathing" thing. It's sort of weird. Like I'm too embarrassed looking at myself naked all the time in front of a Mirror. Dang, it! I have to get used to it. 

After I've finished bathing I went to my room. I saw a pink-colored skirt laying on my bed with...p-pink colored panties? What is this? 'Everything should be the same color day?'. Welp, I had no other choice. Before I put on my dress I saw a pink colored bra underneath it. Are you KIDDING ME? It's true though. My nipples would hurt if I don't.