Chapter 20: Concert Madness and the Truth Behind The Kuwanari's

It's 5:35 PM and we still kept practicing until we perfected our piece for tonight. We kept practicing because some of us are frustrated once we face a crowd of people cheering us on. That's why we got to get used to it and focus.

"Let's take a break for a few minutes I'm about to die from dehydration." (Hayate)

After we've finished practicing Hayate was at her limits. Her face was beet red and was panting heavily.

As for Nagi, as if she didn't feel anything. She wasn't tired at all.

The three of us quickly opened a bottle of water and drank.

"You don't look tired at all Nagi, are you sure you're okay?" (Jun)

Nagi shook her head in response and smiled.

"I got used to it since I've been working much harder than Haa-Chan. She often goes shopping with her friends that's why." (Nagi)

"Hey, even though I often go shopping at least I'm still studying and practicing." (Hayate)

"But when you're pretty tired you give up, am I wrong." *Grinned* (Nagi)

"I hate you! *pouts* (Hayate)

These two even fights for the truth, which is a pain in the ass.

"That's enough you too and take a break, without wasting your breath for arguing." (Jun)

"Understood Miss." (Hayate/Nagi)

While taking a break I went outside and sighed then gazed at the sun, which was about to set soon.

"Are you sure you can do this?" (Mihari)

*Low tone* "Of course, what needs to be done has to be done." (Jun)

"Wow, you got the same line from your twin. Looks like you two almost have the same attitude. Anyways I see. Also, why are you fund of Heavy Metal and Rock Music?" (Mihari)

"Well, my twin inspired it. What I love in Heavy Metal and Rock is where they go. 'AWW YEAHHHHH' and strums their guitar and then does the rock pose. Then if possible they'd bring out their tongue like their human snakes and go 'WOHHH YEAHHH'" (Jun)

Mihari blinked twice and nodded, damn that was embarrassing. 

"You're too tense Akane, besides I haven't asked your twin brother before he died, why did you disguise your family name as Kuwanari?"  (Mihari)

I darkened my gaze and looked down.

"Do you 'really' want to know the truth Mi-Chan? Are you sure you're prepared to face the truth we've been hiding throughout the year?" (Jun)

I asked in a low serious tone without facing Mihari.

"I do Akane-Chan, I just want...to know the truth that is..." (Mihari)

I slowly faced Mihari with a blank visage and sat down.

"First and Foremost my Oka-san is a witch." (Jun)

Mihari covered her mouth and continued listening to me.

"Ever since we've been discovered by other evil witches like her we decided to run away and move here in Tokyo. Since Akane was a very familiar family name we decided to fake our family name into Kuwanari. My Dad decided to keep it a secret from his workers, professors, guards, etc. Instead of naming his business into Akane Corps, he decided to name it Kuwanari Corps." 

(Flashback)

~ 10 Years Ago ~

Japan, Hokkaido