Chapter 19: The Fate of Giyumi Kuwanari

(This Novel is now posted on my Facebook page. It has the same title. If you're interested to read it there then go ahead. In the character introduction, you'll see the faces of the entire characters who are going to be in here. That's all.)

~ After 8 Hours ~

It was already night time. I told my parents that I'll be having a sleepover at Mi-chan's house. I'm glad they allowed me. Ever since then our group was preparing for the assault tonight.

"Aren't you two going to perform tomorrow?" (Mihari)

"It's going to be in the afternoon so we'll be okay." (Hayate/Nagi)

So Hayate and Nagi are obviously twin sisters. They're Pop Idol's across Japan and the Student Council President of Harui Academy. They have good looks too.

But the thing is one of them is always happy and one of them is sometimes happy. One of them has high pitched voices and one of them has a low tone voice.

They joined our organization so they could be motivated in their performances, well to tell you the truth I'm just a performer is churches, I don't why.

I was holding my guitar, which is my weapon, and I don't know why the hell I'd choose this instead of using a sword, gun, etc.

"Alright, ladies here's what we're going to do. First off we have to secure land around Tokyo. Second, we have to find a place where no one could see us. And lastly, if any of the enemies are near be sure to shoot them with a silencer. If you try shooting them with an ordinary gun we're done for." (Giyumi)

All of them nodded in response and armed themselves.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we've arrived in town it was very quiet, there were no people around since it's past 11 o'clock, Boy, sure there are so many crickets around here, and it's very fantastic. Hearing them at night is beautiful to my ears.

We quickly split up and search for possible places where we could ambush our foes.

If you're asking what we're up to well it's about the infested. We heard that they're coming out from a strange portal last Sunday according to one of the civilians who just said it on the news.

And one of them mentioned that they might be aliens, are they nuts? Excuse me but I've never seen a U.F.O flying around here. Damn Fantasy lovers, in their hideous dreams loser.

I Akane Jun a.k.a Giyumi Kuwanari formerly Gomei Kuwanari will be plundering my enemies down to the very bottom of hell and make them all burn alive like roasting them in the name of Satan.

As soon as dozens of portals had opened we stayed hidden in different spots. We watched as our enemies charge through the city, infesting several innocent civilians who were just walking back home. 

As soon as they're about to take over the city all of us charged at the same time and successfully killed them all. Mihari and Atsuni quickly managed to shut down the portals before the next batch of those infested bastards arrives.

"Area clear, no sign of enemies nearby." (Kuruna)

"Good work everyone let's go  and --" (Giyumi)

I cut my sentence as the floor started rumbling. Then a huge neutral creature just popped up and everyone who was still in the streets ran away quickly.

It roared very loudly and blasted me with a laser, knocking me where I stood and send me flying until I've hit a building.

"Giyumi!" (Kuruna/Mihari/Atsuni/Nagi/Hayate)