Chapter 5: Strange Trouble

We were at a Diner. Since we were all hungry after the conference. Still, I couldn't believe that I was able to reiterate everything about my death. I gazed around for a bit and hummed.

It was Otou-san who brought us here so he could at least take a break. Right now I'm eating a Japanese food called 'Mapo Tofu'. The spiciest dish among all other spicy foods. People said that they couldn't handle the heat so I decided to eat one.

The moment I took a bite I didn't feel anything. But, my tongue suddenly became very hot like lava.

"G-Giyumi? Didn't you feel anything after taking a bite?" (Honeko)

My Nee-chan was in complete shock.

"My tongue just felt hot. So, I felt nothing at all." (Giyumi)

"That's because Giyumi is already a Spirit Wielder. She mostly controls flames. And that's the reason why she could already handle spicy stuff." (Tohomi)

Oka-san's right. My former role is an Elementalist. Where I could use Water, Earth, Fire, and Air at the same time. Sadly, I wasn't able to use my role these past years since I might cause trouble using it.

"Since you can finally go outside I think it's for you to go back to school." (Takemoru)

"Honto?? Yay!!" (Giyumi)

"Once you're back to school expect things to be a little rough at first. Since it's been confirmed that the way you act was like your old self (Gomei)." (Honeko)

Onee-chan's right. It might be a little rough at first. At least I could go back to my normal lifestyle in a different way from now on. I'm sure boys would go near me this time and girls would try fixing my hair. Fufu~.

I think this new life could be fun. Hehehehehehehehehehehehe

"Since you're fully skilled once again in basketball, how about I tell your teammates to challenge you on a 1v1. Once you've beaten all of them and showed that you're also pretty skilled. Perhaps, they might accept you." (Honeko)

Woah now! Onee-chan's idea might work. Fufufufu~. Guess everything's going to be a piece of cake. (Well, there might be difficult ones so I have to be careful)

"Here's the Cake you've ordered ma'am." (Waiter)

"Ah, lovely. Thank you. Alright, who's up for dessert?" (Tohomi)

Both me and Nee-chan raised our hands and smiled. Oka-san gave us two pieces each. I was happy and ate it. 

"Mmmmmm!! Oishii! Ne~ Ne~ Onee-chan. Wanna take a bite?" (Giyumi)

"Sure! Don't mind if I do." (Honeko)

When I was about to insert the cake inside's Onee-chan's mouth Onii-chan suddenly appeared out of nowhere and ate it instead.

"That was amazing. That tasted great. *Suddenly gazed at Giyumi* H-Hey...G-Giyumi?" (Tsunoru)

I closed my eyes and gave Onii-chan a very warm smile.

"Ara ara. Onii-chan. Glad you're back. But, the cake in my spoon was supposed to be eaten by Onee-chan. Wanna do something funnnnn hmmmmmmm?" (Giyumi)

As soon as I smiled with my teeth out and gave Onii-chan my very warm smile he started shaking again. My Onee-chan was too. Oka-san and Otou-san were surprised.

"N-N-N-N-N-No Giyumi. Forgive me please!" *Kneels on the ground* (Tsunoru)

*Whistles shortly* I'd never expected this to happen. Every time I do this expression my hair starts floating in the air like a mad man.