Chapter 42: The Demon Prince and Princess

It was afternoon and Hime-chan came back for me.

"Well, Giyumi. It seems like you feel better. Shall we go and head to the castle?" (Himezu)

"Of course. We have to interact with the Prince and Princess if they know something about this chaos and how it started." (Himezu)

I seriously nodded and both of us told Hisagi-san that we'll be on our way before leaving the Mansion.ï

Hisagi-san went somewhere urgent so Kishige and I were on our way to the castle by walking. Even though we decided to walk instead, we were deeply thinking.

"So, how's your thing now Giyu-san?" (Himezu)

"The pain is already gone. But even though it's gone the pad underneath is making it so stiff, I couldn't withstand it!" (Giyumi)

"You'll get you used it so don't worry. It's stiff for you since it's your first time wearing it." (Himezu)

She chuckled afterward and I slightly pouted in response with a sad face. Stop teasing me like that, will you? Hmph!

While we were still walking we stopped by first at a fast-food chain for a bit. As soon as we stepped in we ordered two cola's, 1 Huge Sized burger and a Big One, and 20 pieces of Takoyaki and sat down.

"So Yokohama is taken over by those rebel witches while Hokkaido is under Usagigoke's protection. What's next after that?" (Giyumi)

"We find for the Devil Cat and ask her if she had seen someone suspicious. Besides, she's just lurking around in the dark,  wandering around." (Himezu)

After an hour had passed we finally made it to the castle. It had improved since I last came here the other year. When we were by the Castle's entrance tho royal guards thumped their swords.

"Halt! What's your business here?" (RG 1)

"We're here to interact with the Princess. Also, I'm Gomei's Twin sister." (Giyumi)

"Gomei? Oh, that lad from before. I heard that he died so late condolences. Anyways, you may pass." (RG 2)

When we stepped in we looked around. The surroundings became much cleaner and wider. There were dozens of beautiful flowers blooming on the grass.

When we finally made it to the castle the guards opened the door, slow and steady and both of us went in. As we were quietly walking around we saw the throne of the King, Queen, Prince, and Princess.

"Well, if it isn't Kishige and the famous Idol Giyumi also known as Akane. It's good to see you two in here."

Princess Aria Medori Fuchiki Izohara. Age: Unknown. The 3rd Princess of the Castle. Role: Dark Mage.

We got surprised and quickly gazed at our backs. It was Princess Aria.

"Well, it's good to see you as well, Abaddon. So, how are things going in here?" (Giyumi)

"It's going great as usual. A lot of stuff had happened ever since my dear Gomei had died, just because of a simple heartache. More people are attending events that are being held here. So most likely, everything seemed to be more lively." (Aria)

"I see. So, where's the Prince?' (Himezu)

"He'll be here later, he just went somewhere but he'll be back." (Aria)

Princess Aria lead us to the living room and sat down together. Her eyes were very pretty (Blue on the left and Red on the Right) along with her pure white skirt. She's like an angel.

"So, how's the operation going? When are we going to reunite with the other Spirits?" (Aria)

"Technically as soon as we spot the other 4 unidentified spirits. I could tell that one of them is in the Yasuwara family and it's not Atsuni." (Giyumi)