Chapter 18: Together as One and the Twins

(Himezu's POV)

The coldness is killing me, the darkness is scaring me. Yet, I for once do not know how to be haughty in this sort of situation. For instance, I would be eaten up by the dark and go straight to hell, how's that even possible?

I woke up early in the morning and get ready for school. I'm studying at a school called Harui Academy. It's the 2nd most famous school where people have abilities like Winter Rose Academy. Unlike Winter Rose Academy it's much more crowded in there.

While I was walking around the hallway I saw my best friend waving at me and I quickly approached her.

"Hey, hey Kishige-chan. How's it going?" (Mira)

Shinozaki Mira. 15 Years Old. Harui Academy, Disciplinary Committee Secretary, and a member of the 'Nightmare Order' organization. Class: Arsonist

"I'm doing great as always

"I'm doing great as always. Also, I need your help in investigating where the seven groups of deadly organizations are hiding." (Himezu)

Mira's ears and tail went up and looked around to see if someone was watching them. Since no one was she lightly dragged me near the staircase and lowered her voice.

"I'm afraid I'm one of them Kishige. I'm collaborating with a girl named Giyumi from Winter Rose Academy. I heard that she's famous there after the death of her brother, who was also the leader of the organization she's holding. Her brother must've entrusted her that job so please don't tell anyone. I don't want to hurt you since you're my best friend." (Mira)

I can't believe it. I was surprisingly shocked after Mira mentioned Giyumi's name. What a turn of events, am I dreaming?

"I won't, and what about your disciplinary committee heads? Aren't they part of an organization as well?" (Himezu)

"They're with me. That's why I became a member of the Disciplinary Committee." (Mira)

I nodded in response.

"Well, talk to you later." (Himezu)

Mira nodded and waved.

After the 1st Period of class, I deeply sighed as I walked out of the room. Where should I go next? When I gazed at my right side I saw one of the Disciplinary Committee Heads. 

The reason why I said Heads is because the person who was promoted to be the school's Disciplinary Committee has a twin sister.

She gazed at me, smiled, and approached me.

"Umm...Hey Ki-chan. Have you ever seen anyone breaking rules again?"

Hisakawa Nagi. 15 Years Old, Harui Academy Disciplinary Committee Head, and Idol, and a member of the 'Nightmare Order' organization. Class: Demon Royal Navy

 Class: Demon Royal Navy