Chapter 13

After his cousin left, Cheng Yeran noticed that Shen Yuntang's face didn't look good.

  Although it was not written in the script, Cheng Yeran had heard from many villagers these days that his cousin's fiancé was originally Shen Yuntang's fiancé. Later, he had to marry him because he fell into the river together. He did.

  Does Shen Yuntang still have feelings for that fiancé?

  "What are you looking at me for? Eating." Shen Yuntang found that Cheng Yeran kept looking at him with that inquiring look, which made him very unhappy.

  "Do you still miss him in your heart? If you feel uncomfortable, just tell me and my husband will comfort you." Cheng Yeran said and opened his arms: "I will lend you my husband's chest to lean on."

  "I miss him? Am I crazy? And I miss him, aren't you angry?" Shen Yuntang asked him.

  "Why should I be angry?" Cheng Yeran asked subconsciously.

  "Oh, I understand," Shen Yuntang nodded, "You don't care about me, so it doesn't matter who I like."

  "Everyone has their own past. I can't dig out your heart. I can wash the shadow of that person from your heart." Cheng Yeran raised his hand and waved it in front of him: "If you think of him, will you?" It's uncomfortable. Now, if I snap my fingers in front of you, then you can completely forget about him, okay?"

  Shen Yuntang wanted to say that he rarely thought of Xia Xiaowu when he was with Cheng Yeran, "Do you think this kid's trick is useful?"

  "Whether it's a child's trick or not, you'll know if you try it." Cheng Yeran snapped his fingers handsomely in front of him.

  Cheng Yeran said in front of him as if reciting a spell: "Forget it all, forget it."

  "It's a pity that you don't go to the Great Dance." Shen Yuntang swatted his hand away, but was amused by him and couldn't stop laughing.

  "Look, it worked." Cheng Yeran said proudly, "You can only be happy when I'm here from now on."

  "Okay, forget it all, don't talk about it anymore, you are so nagging."

  The rain stopped at night, but the air was very cool, and a small breeze blew in from time to time.

  Shen Yuntang's body was huddled in the quilt and still couldn't help but shiver. The more it happened, the warmer body temperature on Cheng Yeran's body became more obvious, as if calling him to come closer.

  The two of them made a quilt. Firstly, he wanted to save some money when buying fabrics. Secondly, he had selfish motives and thought that making a quilt would help him have a baby faster.

  But now two people are sleeping on the same quilt with a pillow between them. How can they have children?

  "Stay closer to me." Shen Yuntang couldn't bear it anymore and pointed at the distance between them. "It's so far away that the wind can come in through the gaps. Do you think I'm not cold enough?"

  Cheng Yeran was almost asleep at this time. When he was about to fall asleep, he was relatively unconscious and would do whatever others said.

  After listening to Shen Yuntang's words, he slowly moved towards Shen Yuntang and closed the gap between the two people.

  Cheng Yeran's body temperature was higher than that of Shen Yuntang. Almost as soon as Cheng Yeran came up to him, Shen Yuntang felt a rush of heat and his whole body became much warmer.