Chapter 137

The helpers only help with things like drying and lighting the fire that don't involve the secret recipe, so you don't have to worry about the secret recipe being stolen.

The whole family worked overtime for a long time, and Lao Zhao finally went to the capital with Soap in two months before the Chinese New Year.

The zodiac shop would only have new items for the Chinese New Year. They told Lao Zhao that they could buy them for him in advance, but they couldn't sell them before the Chinese New Year, and they couldn't show them to anyone, otherwise they wouldn't do his business in the future.

Lao Zhao signed an agreement with them and promised not to sell it in advance.

Lao Zhao had to pass through many cities on the way, but none of them were as expensive as those in the capital. His new batch was released at the same time as the soap shop. It took several months for other people to ship new models to the capital. He was several times faster than others. In a few months, you can make more money.

Even if others beg him, he will not sell the soap in advance. This is related to his interests and he will not break his promise.

Soon it was time for the academy to have a holiday. The academy's holiday started half a month before the New Year's Eve and lasted until the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, with classes officially starting on the sixteenth day of the first lunar month.

On the day of the holiday, they put some of the things they bought in the future in the cellar and locked them up. They only brought back some books, daily necessities, and computers from the future.

They don't want to bring too many things with them. They can still shop online after they return, as long as they temporarily change their address back to the village.

Shen Yuntang went to the noodle shop again and explained that it would be open for seven days during the Chinese New Year and would open for business on the eighth day of the lunar month.

Sausage is also open during the Chinese New Year, and Tugen and Maimiao are given triple overtime pay. If they encounter any trouble, they can ask Yuanbao for help. Although Yuanbao is the same age as Tugen, he is more capable.

They bought another donkey cart, and Xiaoshuai left it to the fourth brother to use for hauling goods. The newly bought donkey was used as a means of transportation, and they hurried home.

In addition to their own luggage, they also brought a lot of annual goods, ready to go back to give to their parents and the village chief.

When they moved out of the village, they pulled a cartload of boxes. This time when they came back during the Chinese New Year, they pulled back a cartload of boxes.

When I first entered the village, I was seen by some uncles. The uncles chatted with them for a few words, "Why did you move back again? Are you no longer studying in the city?"

"The academy is on vacation and I will stay here for a month. These are my annual gifts to my father-in-law, mother-in-law, and my cousin." Cheng Yeran explained with a smile.

The expressions of those uncles changed instantly. How could they bring back so many years old products? After a closer look, I bought a sheep, tied its legs and put it on the car. There were other packages, which looked like snacks, and fabrics, several pieces of cloth. How much did it cost?

Is the boy from the Cheng family really prosperous?

By the time Cheng Yeran left, these uncles had not yet come to their senses. The people in the same village were living better than them, which was even more uncomfortable than killing them.