Chapter 130

"I understand that sausages advertise, but is it necessary for that noodle shop to advertise as well?" It's not that Shen Yuntang doesn't like that noodle shop, and he doesn't mean that he doesn't want to open a noodle shop. After all, it is the first shop he opened. Although he doesn't have time to open it now, He stays in the store, but he goes there every morning when it opens and evening when it closes.

Occasionally when he is free, he will go there to make some money. Every time he goes there, he feels indescribable happiness in his heart, as if the noodle shop is his first child, the sausage is his second child, and the clothes are his smallest. children.

He loves every child, but the noodle shop is small and can be filled with people every day, so there is no need to advertise.

Sausage, soap and clothes can be transported and sold elsewhere, but the noodle shop is different. There is no way to transport it. When you take it home from the noodle shop, the noodles taste bad and are soft and stuck together.

No one would come all the way to a small county like theirs just to have a bowl of noodles, so it would be better to sell the advertising space to others.

Cheng Yeran seemed to know what he was thinking, "Look at the many noodle restaurants in the county, which one is the most profitable? I mean the noodle restaurant with the same price as yours."

"Is this the most profitable place?" Shen Yuntang would occasionally visit the county town. When he came to the county town before, some bad guys would miss him because of his beauty and even wanted to kidnap him. They even blocked Cheng Ye once. However, let Cheng Yeran hand him over.

Now everyone knows that he is the owner of Shen's Noodle House, and he is familiar with the county magistrate and police officers. No one touches him. He can move around at will in the county town.

He has also seen the business conditions of other noodle restaurants. Even the noodle restaurants with larger areas than his own do not have as many customers as his.

If all the small noodle restaurants in the county have similar prices, but his seasonings taste different and are more affordable, customers will naturally be willing to go to Shen's Noodle House to eat.

Although there are few tables in their house, when there are many people, some people would rather squat at the door with a bowl to eat than go to other places to eat.

But the online noodle shop is just like that. At most, the income is fifteen taels a month, which is not as good as sausage soap.

"It's because we can make a lot of money that we need to advertise. We can turn the noodle restaurants into chain stores, just like Lanzhou Ramen or Shaxian Snacks, and open Shen's Noodle Houses in every city." Cheng Yeran suggested. "It's better to open another branch in the county first. The specifications will be similar to the current noodle shop. The plaques will be the same and the decoration will be unified. After advertising in the future, they will become famous and they can go to the local Shenyang store." Let's eat at a noodle shop."

"Sausages and soaps have their own trademark patterns, so the noodle shop should also draw one. They can use the trademark pattern to find our store, so as not to eat fake ones, which will affect our reputation." Shen Yuntang said.

"You are right. If the craftsmanship of the fake store is too poor, it will also affect the reputation of our real store." Cheng Yeran now feels that it is more necessary to be an official. In this era, there are no special laws and regulations to protect trademarks. Others If he wants to imitate, he can imitate it, he can open as many similar stores as he wants, and he can have the same name. There is nothing he can do about it.