Chapter 115

"He did it. I'm glad he's dead." My cousin sighed, "It's really boring for a person like me to live, so it's better to just die."

"How can living be boring?" Shen Yuntang thought of himself in his previous life and suffered a lot of torture. At that time, he also felt that living was boring, but he didn't want to die.

Fortunately, I have changed my way of living in this life, and I feel that life is more interesting.

"Do you want to change your way of life?" Shen Yuntang told her the purpose of coming here, "I want to take Liu Ya to the county town to help me make sausages, and I also want to take you with me, including food and lunch. Live here and pay your wages."

"Why should I go for such a good thing? I can't do it. I can't do anything well." The cousin lowered his head with inferiority. "I'm just a waste. If I go, I will only cause you trouble. You will hate me." , I still don't want to go there."

Seeing her giving up on herself, Shen Yuntang remembered her cousin when she was a child. Although she was not lively, she had never had such low self-esteem. She often had many wonderful ideas and would do whatever she wanted. She was never afraid of failure. , and won't be afraid of being disliked.

"Did your husband say something?" Shen Yuntang remembered that when he was a child, he was also a very smart child. His mother gave him embroidery and cooking, and he could do it very well after learning it once, even surpassing his mother. Dear, I am doing well at home and in the fields, and I am not afraid to get along with and talk to others.

But after marrying Xia Xiaowu, Xia Xiaowu often insulted and suppressed him, saying that his clothes were tacky, that he was a fool because he was illiterate, that he could only hang around the stove, and even said that his tone of voice was unpleasant, calling him He shouldn't talk to others, it will make people dislike him...

These were only a small part of what he could think of. Because of Xia Xiaowu's suppression, he also began to doubt himself. Even before doing many things in his life, he would first conclude that he was stupid and would fail. He would not do anything. Dare to do it.

My cousin may have gone through a similar experience, so she said she was a waste.

"What he said is true. I am indeed stupid and stupid. Everyone hates me. I'd better not go out. Even my parents and brothers hate me. How can other people like me?" The cousin pulled up the quilt. Covering his head, "You must also think I'm annoying, it doesn't matter, everyone hates me, I'm used to it."

Shen Yuntang pulled the quilt over her head. He wanted to save his cousin, just like pulling his previous self out of the abyss, "I don't hate you, everything is your own imagination. I need you now." For help, you come with me to the county seat."

"Why are you forcing me? I don't want to go." The cousin closed her eyes and looked like she refused to communicate with him.

Shen Yuntang was very angry, "How long are you going to hide? My brother wants to marry you off. He won't discuss this with you then. Maybe he will tie you up and send you to your new husband's house. Don't you Do you still want to live your old life? Don't you want to change your way of life? "

"How else should I change? I've already been married once, and I'm so old that I can't do anything well." The cousin gave up on herself and felt that others would find her disgusting just by looking at her. She didn't believe in herself You can change your way of life and start over.

"You are one year younger than me, how can you be older? Although you think it doesn't hurt my back when I stand and talk, even though I have a husband, even if I don't have a husband, I still have to rely on my own efforts to survive in this life. Let those who look down on me take a good look at me. I am not the waste they say." Shen Yuntang pulled her up and saw that she seemed to have not washed her face and combed her hair for several days. He took a comb and forced it on her. Combing her hair, "Also, my husband said that if a person hates you, it means that person is sick. If a group of people hate you, it means they are jealous of you and want to use demeaning methods to suppress you, making you give up on yourself and become a Just the same trash as them."