Chapter 7

If the current relationship can be maintained, life will indeed be more comfortable than when she married Xia Xiaowu.

  But the lazy man will die in three years, and he must have a child as soon as possible. After the lazy man dies, he can take care of the child alone for the rest of his life, and he will not be lonely.

  He didn't know the cause of the lazy man's death. Most likely he died of illness. He might have contracted the disease next year and died the year after that. If he wanted to have a healthy child, he would have to conceive this year and give birth next year.

  "What's wrong? Where's the dirt on my face?" Cheng Yeran wiped his face, "You've been staring at me for a long time."

  "Who's looking at you?" Shen Yuntang suddenly came to his senses and walked down the mountain in a panic. His tone was full of shame after being exposed and peeked: "What's so good about you?"

Chapter 7

  Cheng Yeran has never been so tired since she was a child. People in the industry often said that being an actor is tiring and filming day and night.

  But today he just experienced an ordinary day as a farmer, and he was so tired that his whole body ached. When he got home, he collapsed on the bed from exhaustion, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

  When Shen Yuntang returned to the room to change clothes, he heard the man talking in his sleep. He listened curiously and heard Cheng Yeran say: "Sure enough, I still prefer a life of eating well and being lazy."

  Shen Yuntang: "..."

  Shen Yuntang was helpless, but the lazy man had really worked hard today, and he wanted to make a hot dinner to reward the lazy man.

  The conditions at home were limited, so he chopped up the wild vegetables and bamboo shoots he had just dug, and made a pot of wild vegetable balls with noodles and bacon.

  The bacon was originally given to him by his mother when he came home, but now that there is no salt at home, he can only use bacon as a seasoning. When he goes to the market, he will buy a piece as a homecoming gift.

  Cheng Yeran woke up and smelled the fragrance and went to the kitchen. He saw the little idol cooking. Before they went out, the pot was still rusty and the kitchen was a mess. But now the kitchen was not only in order, but also in order. And made a steaming pot of meals!

  He just looked at the time on his phone and saw that he had only slept for two hours. In two hours, the other party had done so many things.

  Before participating in the show, the anti-fans said that he was a baby, but what has he become now? Wife treasure?

  "You came just in time, let's have a taste." Shen Yuntang filled him with a meatball and handed it over, "I don't have any seasoning at home, so I'll eat it alive."

  Cheng Yeran looked at the green dumplings in the bowl. Could it be made from those grass-like wild vegetables just now? It smells quite fragrant, but I don't know if it will taste as bitter as eating grass.

  He took a tentative bite. It had a sweet taste, and there were crispy diced bamboo shoots when he bit it. The bacon inside added fragrance and salty taste. It was so delicious that he even drank the soup in the bowl.

  He handed the bowl to Shen Yuntang: "How can you be so powerful and do everything so well? I used to treat you as my younger brother, but now I realize that I am the younger brother."

  "Are you talking nonsense? Hurry up and eat." Seeing that he liked to eat, Shen Yuntang felt a sense of accomplishment in his heart. However, he was very embarrassed to be praised so straightforwardly, so he quickly served Cheng Yeran a bowl and drove him out to eat. , don't crowd in the kitchen.