Chapter 47

"We are just watching the fun, you kid, why do you get so anxious after just saying a few words to you?" Uncle shook his head, "It's because you can't let go of Xia Xiaowu, and you regard us as love rivals, and you have random thoughts."

  Shen Yuntang didn't expect that they could say this, and almost ran out of countermeasures. He started to defend himself in a hurry: "I didn't go out to see Xia Xiaowu this time. I went to find a well-drilling master to dig a well for my house. How many of you guys?" Uncle is carrying the bucket to fetch water from the river. My husband said that everyone is washing clothes by the river and the river water is not clean. I need to dig a well at home so that I can drink water without worry in the future. Your husband doesn't. Have you thought about this? Oh, yes, your husband is willing to let you go to the river to fetch water by yourself, how can he think of feeling sorry for you? "

  He deliberately made the other party angry, but his tone began to tremble as he spoke, and his momentum lost a lot. However, his words still poked the lungs of several uncles, and they all turned pale and wanted to fight back against Shen Yun. Tang, but when he saw Cheng Yeran walking not far away, he quickly took a few steps back, not to offend anyone but this lunatic.

  Several uncles looked at each other hastily, then ran away with buckets.

  When Cheng Yeran walked over, he saw Shen Yuntang's bulging face and clenched fists. She raised her hand and touched his back to comfort him: "You were so arrogant just now that you were one against three. You're so handsome, you can start your career, you're even better than me."

  Shen Yuntang walked home without saying a word, holding his hands and lowering his head. Cheng Yeran kept following him and praising him, saying that he just saw him fighting against some uncles, and he stood there and watched for a long time. Seeing him grow up, he, as an older brother, is very happy.

  When they got home and closed the door, Cheng Yeran was still talking about whether he should make something delicious tonight to celebrate taking an important step in his life. However, when he lowered his head, he saw Shen Yuntang's tears falling down. He looked aggrieved like a child.

  Cheng Yeran was at a loss and raised her hand to wipe his tears, but the other party dodged him.

  "I'm fine, it's none of your business." Shen Yuntang wiped his eyes with his sleeves, obviously feeling embarrassed like this, but still couldn't help but want to cry.

  "Don't wipe it with your sleeves." Cheng Yeran felt that the fabric of their current clothes was too rough, which made Shen Yuntang's face visibly red.

  "I bought paper yesterday." He took Shen Yuntang back to the room, took out the paper from under the bed and wiped his face, "You just haven't had any quarrels, just make more quarrels."

  Shen Yuntang couldn't stop crying at first, but his attention was attracted by the soft paper. Why was the paper so white and soft like satin? In his previous life, he had worn satin and it was given to him by the prefect's daughter. , and also gave him a lot of gifts. At first, he was too embarrassed to accept them and refused in every possible way. After giving those gifts, she would leave this home.

  At first, he thought she was a good person who kept sending gifts because she really felt sorry for him. When he was pregnant with the child, she also sent a lot of "supplements" and took good care of him. Later, he realized that those were just gifts. It's just money to buy his life.

  Thinking of this, his tears fell again, and he thought of his child. Although he died on the day the child was born, the ten-month pregnancy established a deep bond between them. He hated the child's father. , but I can't hate that child.