Chapter 110

He also understood that his mother-in-law was just an ignorant wolf and it was not worth spending money on. He told his mother-in-law that there was no way to get dried tofu for free.

After his mother-in-law heard that he was of no use, she locked him up at home and told him not to go out anymore. He should stay at home doing housework and not go out to seduce men.

My mother-in-law has always said that her cousin is restless. She must have seen the benefits of the lazy man's family, so she deliberately seduced the lazy man to marry him and abandoned their Xia Xiaowu. She said that he and his cousin were the same. You can't tell who you're going to seduce when you run out.

He lived a life where he got up all day long and started washing endless dishes, washing endless clothes, and doing endless housework.

Today is still a special case. His mother-in-law went to the next village to visit relatives, so he could relax and sneak out for a walk.

He wanted to go out to relax, but he saw his cousin and Cheng Yeran back, dressed so brightly, which made him angry.

Xia Xiaowu didn't take him with him when he went to the county town before. Why did his cousin have the opportunity to go to the county town to study with Cheng Yeran?

Cheng Yeran didn't study in his last life, so why did he start studying in this life?

After the New Year, Cheng Yeran said he was going to the county town to study, but he didn't believe it. Even when he saw Cheng Yeran and Shen Yuntang leaving the county town, he felt that the two people were setting up stalls to do business.

No matter how much you do in business, it's not as good as being an official. From now on, he will be the wife of an official, while Shen Yuntang will just be the husband of a merchant. He will win by himself no matter what.

Thinking of this, he didn't feel how miserable his life was anymore. Sooner or later, he would be rewarded with all the hardships.

But one time, his mother-in-law and father-in-law went to the county town to do some business and sent some things to Xia Xiaowu. Shen Yunfeng heard that his mother-in-law and father-in-law were going to visit Xia Xiaowu, and he also said he wanted to visit. He hadn't seen his husband for a long time.

But his mother-in-law scolded him, saying he was shameless and thinking about men all day long, and punished him by not allowing him to eat dinner at night.

Later, after his mother-in-law and father-in-law came back, he found out that Cheng Yeran had really gone to study and was studying in the same academy as Xia Xiaowu.

The whole Xia family was shocked. Who would have thought that the lazy Cheng family would actually go to school? Did you study for him?

If Cheng Yeran was also reborn, he should know that in his previous life, Xia Xiaowu became a county magistrate. In order to compete with Xia Xiaowu, he snatched him over, so he also wanted to be a county magistrate, right?

But why take Shen Yuntang to the county seat? Is it to be his substitute? After all, he looks so similar to his cousin, and he was the husband of a lazy man in his previous life. If he can't get him in this life, it's possible to use a similar person like his cousin as a substitute.

He felt a lot better when he thought like this, but he didn't think Cheng Yeran could be an official. Based on Cheng Yeran's ability, everything was in vain. If his cousin knew that he was just a stand-in, would he go crazy? Lose? He wanted to find his cousin so much that he immediately told him the news.

But Cheng Yeran and Shen Yuntang didn't see Shen Yunfeng in the crowd at all.

There was nothing big going on in the village. If something happened at home, many people would come over to watch the fun. Cheng Yeran and the others were also watched when they came back. Instead of going back to their own home, they went to Shen Yuntang's parents' house.