Chapter 276-280

After Cheng Yeran finished speaking, he looked at them and said, "Do you have any objections? If you are worried, you can stay and live in the Yamen for a few days."

  What he meant was that they were worried, so they stayed and corrected it with him. It was just that it was so thick that they couldn't complete the modification in one day. It was estimated that they would have to stay for a few days to complete the modification.

  As a result, if any of them didn't listen to Mr. Cheng, they would have to live in prison for a few days. They couldn't stand it, so they hurriedly waved their hands, "Don't worry, don't worry, we can rest assured whatever you say, sir."

  Cheng Yeran didn't expect them to be easy to talk to. "Since you trust me, I will definitely satisfy you. I called you here today. I have other things to say."

  When the village chiefs heard that there were other things, they immediately straightened their backs and listened to Cheng Yeran's words.

  Cheng Yeran said: "I have had a general understanding of the situation in your villages before. There are many elderly people with inconveniences. I want you to set up a village committee and let the members of the village committee take care of the elderly at home." Families in need, such as helping these elderly people to do some work, delivering meals, giving them things to talk to them on weekdays, etc. If there are elderly people without children, they need to be extra caring. Naturally, the Qian Yamen Come on, you don't have to worry about it, the wages will be according to the standard of staff in the yamen."

  Several village chiefs originally thought that Cheng Yeran wanted their village to pay money or hand over something, but it turned out that Master Cheng actually did good deeds and showed kindness. They were immediately touched. Remembering that Master Cheng was a god, they immediately nodded, "We This is what we do on weekdays, when we see anyone in the village is in trouble, everyone will help."

  "It's not just about helping, it's about letting those farm workers go to work without worries and allowing children, boys and girls, to go to school."

  Cheng Yeran asked them to go back and select people, and quickly implemented the matter. He also told several farm employees that if there were elderly people at home, they could eat in the canteen at noon and then go home and eat with the elderly at home. I can punch out the old man's share of the meal and take it home.

  They were very happy at first, but then they became unhappy when they heard that all the girls and brothers at home were sent to school. If they were all sent to school, who would do the housework at home? Who does the laundry, cooking, feeding the chickens and ducks?

  Cheng Yeran heard their dissatisfaction, "If you don't send your children to school, they won't be able to work on the farm, and your boys won't have the opportunity to study for free. Think about it yourself, I won't force anyone."

  As soon as he said these words, those people shut up and wished they could go home immediately and send their daughters to school to show their loyalty to Master Cheng.

  Among these villages, one village does not have a farm. The villagers in their village cultivate their own fields, but most of them still do not send their girls and brothers to school.

  They think that their children will do farm work and housework at home first, and when they are teenagers and older, they will be sent to the city to work as sewing workers. The opportunity to study will be given to their sons. There will be no tuition fees in school, and the food will be good. There is no need for the little girl to enjoy these, lest her mouth becomes greedy.