Chapter 76

It is said that the lazy man died on the morning of his wedding, but everyone just thought he was too lazy to get up.

  From then on, Shen Yuntang had the reputation of being a bad guy. His relatives said that he was the bad guy who killed lazy people and had no right to inherit the family property. They wanted to take away all the fields and houses. In the end, the village chief came forward and let him live there until he remarries.

  Relatives all stared at him and introduced him to men one after another, but those men did not have a good reputation for drinking, gambling, or men who had run away from their wives.

  Shen Yuntang was finally reborn, how could he follow the same path of his whole life?

  He would rather be a widow for the rest of his life than remarry, but he also knows that it is okay to live here for a year or two. If he lives here for a long time, he will be disliked by his relatives. It will be too shameful to be driven away. He will give it to himself I made a three-year plan to save some money and buy this house.

  Within three years, Shen Yuntang kept the yard of his house in order by himself, planted vegetables, raised chickens and ducks, and went to the market every month to sell eggs and salted duck eggs, as well as the vinegar and bean paste he made. Kong went to the mountains to pick some herbs and carried them to the town to sell.

  His life was hard, but he was happy.

  But people in the village always gossiped about him, saying how could he support himself by selling vegetables? He must have been picking up customers behind his back.

  Shen Yuntang gradually became more aggressive. After saving enough money, relatives of the Cheng family deliberately made things difficult and did not sell the house to him. He left his hometown amidst the ridicule of the villagers and went to the town to build a small house by himself. The stall sold food and later turned into a small shop.

  This is already the last page, but what is written on the last page is not end, but to be continued...

  Cheng Yeran threw the book into the box, feeling unable to calm down for a long time.

  Shen Yuntang's first life was like being locked in a cage from which he could not escape. He had been manipulated all his life. The feeling was so suffocating. Fortunately, in the second life, Shen Yuntang relied on his own efforts. A changed destiny.

  "What are you doing here sighing so late at night?" Shen Yuntang had already woken up. He was already in the habit of looking at the time. He thought it was only around 10:11, but when he turned on his phone, he saw that it was already early in the morning. It was three o'clock, but he was the only one on the bed. He touched the bed and it was still cold. This reminded him of the previous scene where Cheng Yeran suddenly disappeared in the middle of the night, which made him feel very uneasy.

  Fortunately, he found someone in the kitchen when he came out, and he finally felt at ease.

  He just walked in and wanted to see what Cheng Yeran was doing. As soon as he walked in, Cheng Yeran hugged his waist tightly, and the other party pressed his face against his stomach, as if he was wronged and sad. Open your face.

  He touched Cheng Yeran's hair and said, "What troubles you encountered? Tell me."

  "My heart hurts." Cheng Yeran looked up at him. He had never thought that Shen Yuntang had gone through such hardships. It was too late for him to love such a good person, so how could anyone be willing to hurt him.

  "Why are you so angry when you don't sleep at night?" Shen Yuntang has heard that scholars are more sad about spring and autumn. Could it be that Cheng Yeran feels uncomfortable because autumn has arrived?