Chapter 34

He couldn't help but search for men's earrings again. This time he didn't place an order casually like before, but carefully selected. Every one he picked was the best-looking one worn by Shen Yuntang in his fantasy. payment.

Chapter 41

  He chose more fashionable styles that trendy men would wear. Before, when he thought Shen Yuntang was the idol of a boy band, he was curious about what his modern clothes looked like. Was he the cool boy type or the sweet type? He is a sweet and cute boy type. He wants to see what he looks like on stage, but he can't see it now. He can't help but want to buy some clothes for Shen Yuntang. The clothes in the village are too ugly and completely ruined Shen Yuntang's beauty. .

  But even if I can't wear it out, I still want to buy it and let him wear it at home for me to see.

  When he was choosing a style, his fingers twitched and he realized that he was going too far! Who do you think Shen Yuntang is?

  He could only give up temporarily. It would be great if he could take Shen Yuntang back through time.

  Cheng Yeran looked at the time and saw that it was already one o'clock in the middle of the night. He would buy this today and then buy whatever he needs later. He couldn't go back anyway. The mobile phone and power bank he bought last time have arrived. , he sat on the mountain and turned on the phones one by one to see if they could be used.

  As he thought, every mobile phone can be used, and mobile phones of different brands and models can be purchased online. For the time being, he will keep a spare phone and put away the rest.

  He had just put his cell phone away when he heard a sound in the grass over there. It was dark all around in the middle of the night, and there was a sudden sound. It was so scary that the hair on his back stood up.

  He heard that there were wild beasts in the mountains. The wild beasts were fine to him, but he was afraid they were ghosts!

  He turned to that direction vigilantly, and subconsciously turned on the flashlight of his mobile phone to shine it, and happened to meet the eyes of Shen Yuntang who was squatting in the grass. Both of their eyes were filled with fear.

  This was Cheng Yeran's first night back. Naturally, Shen Yuntang couldn't sleep peacefully. The sudden disappearance of the people around him had a psychological shadow on him. He couldn't sleep peacefully. In the middle of the night, he heard Cheng Yeran get up and take a rest. The bed was tense, and when Cheng Yeran got up and went out, he followed suit.

  Even if Cheng Yeran just went to the latrine, he would still follow behind.

  But Cheng Yeran did not go to the latrine, but opened the door and went out, and locked the door after going out.

  Shen Yuntang's heart skipped a beat, thinking that he regretted it and went after that woman again. Fortunately, he could climb a tree and climb out from the tree in the backyard to the wall. Fortunately, Cheng Yeran didn't go far. Today's moon It was also very big. He immediately locked the target and followed Cheng Yeran all the way to the top of the mountain.

  He saw Cheng Yeran sitting on a big rock and took out the small black box he had seen at home. He frowned and wondered, what was he doing? As if he was about to do it, he saw the small square box held by Cheng Yeran light up! Very bright!

  After that, he saw Cheng Yeran's fingers quickly pressing the lighted box, clicking it for a long time, and then took out many, many small boxes, all of which lit up.

  Is this really the practice? What is he? A powerful ghost? Or a fairy?

  He was stunned and sat down on the ground. When he reacted and wanted to run, a beam of light hit his face directly. He was stunned for two seconds and quickly covered his eyes with his hands.