Chapter 65

When Cheng Yeran and Shen Yuntang went to the fields to cut wheat, many people came to watch.

  Cheng Yeran didn't know how to do this and was learning from Shen Yuntang. When Shen Yuntang saw how clumsy his hands were, he really wanted to drive him out and do it himself.

  Obviously my fingers were so nimble when I was in bed yesterday, but why do they grow together like a duck when I'm doing business.

  The uncles who were watching laughed at Cheng Yeran, "It looks like he has never done any work. Can the sickle be used like that?"

  Several uncles were speechless, ran over, grabbed his hands, and taught him step by step.

  Although Cheng Yeran was taught, he felt that it was different from what he imagined. In his imagination, Shen Yuntang taught him how to cut wheat step by step, but in reality, the uncle on the roadside taught him how to cut wheat step by step.

  He looked back at Shen Yuntang aggrievedly and found that Shen Yuntang had already cut a large area. He could not fall behind and compete with Shen Yuntang.

  Their land is not large, and many people in the village helped, so they could finish it in one day.

  The villagers wanted to know their family's yield so they could decide whether to buy their fertilizer. Cheng Yeran also said that they would have to take a break from harvesting wheat in the past few days and would not sell dried beans. Many people make money from their family's dried beans. If the family in the village has a large population, one or two people will be sent to help the Cheng family.

  After the wheat was harvested, everyone helped transport it back to his home.

  After that, they have to be dried in the sun and peeled off, which also requires a lot of effort.

  The people in the village wished they could shell the wheat immediately and weigh it.

  When harvesting the wheat, I had already observed their wheat. The grains were large and plump. I knew it was definitely heavier than other people's wheat even without weighing it. However, I still had to see the weight with my own eyes before I could be sure.

  Cheng Yeran was also generous and gave dried tofu as a thank you gift to those who helped.

  The elders and buddies who helped refused to accept the help: "From now on, if our family calls you for something, just come and do it."

  Cheng Yeran thought that it was more difficult to repay the debt of gratitude, so he forcibly loaded the dried beans for them, "Next time you have difficulties, I will help if I can."

  The uncles who helped gave him a thumbs up, saying that the child of the Cheng family had finally grown up and was sensible, unlike before, who was too lazy to be a human being.

  When they praised Cheng Yeran, they also felt sorry in their hearts. Such a good person was not good at that. How could this person do without children? Who would support him in his old age in the future, and who would give this family fortune to? After death, the family property was divided among relatives, and even after death, he crawled out of the coffin angrily.

  Originally, the uncles were about to leave, but they came back and patted Cheng Yeran's shoulder earnestly and said to him: "You still have to raise a child. It doesn't matter whether the child is your own. I just need to be filial to you in the future. Last time you were five My uncle wants to adopt his child to you, why don't you want him? The child is only six years old, so he's not too young, so it's not impossible. You should make a decision as soon as possible. No matter how old the child is, he won't be able to raise you. "