Chapter 145

However, the winter and summer clothes were not suitable for daily wear and were not put on the shelves for sale. The daily clothes would be improved and sold later. At that time, two more paintings were invited from Yang Shi, and these two were sold to Shao Hui.

  After receiving 50,000 taels, Yuan Bao hinted at a commission, and Cheng Yeran directly gave him a commission of 500 taels, also in silver notes.

  Yuan Bao was overjoyed as he took the banknote, "Thank you, little general, for helping me achieve my New Year's goal."

  Cheng Yeran told Yang Shiming about the three paintings sold for 60,000 taels.

  Yang Shiming is not that excited. He has always been like this. No matter how big the issue is, he will face it with a normal heart. "The price has been negotiated before painting. You don't have to think that I have lost money. Give me more money. I will I won't raise the price with you next time just because the painting sold for a high price."

  "I want to talk about a cooperation with you. Since the paintings are so valuable, why not open a gallery in the future and hang all your paintings in it. You can buy tickets to visit on weekdays. You can also buy paintings if you want. We can even auction them. Let's do it 255 You share the painting, and I will manage the follow-up work." Cheng Yeran didn't want Yang Shiming to suffer. He regarded Yang Shiming as his good brother, and he felt uncomfortable when his good brother suffered.

  "You have to do so many things, and you only need half of it. Are you losing money? If I were myself, I wouldn't be able to sell it at that price." Yang Shiming said.

  "Don't say that, your painter, it will be no problem to sell a painting for more than ten or two hundred thousand in the future. I have made all the money. You are at a huge loss." Cheng Yeran can definitely do it with his famous painter. To become a famous painter, no matter how powerful you are, you still need packaging and publicity. If you are not well-known, no matter how good the painter is, he will not be able to sell for a high price.

  Cheng Yeran took out a contract written in advance, "If you agree, then sign your name."

  "Only draw ingots?" Yang Shiming asked him.

  "You can also paint other people, landscapes, scenery, whatever you like." Cheng Yeran also gave Yuan Bao money to be a model.

  In the past, a painting was given twenty taels, but now that the reputation has increased, the price will be increased and a share will be given.

  After opening a gallery, he gave Yuan Bao 10% for each painting. This % was the money he and Yang Shiming had given Yuan Bao before splitting the money 50-50. He told Yang Shiming.

  Seeing his expectant look, Yang Shiming was persuaded by him and signed his name, "The exam is coming soon. Please spend more time studying."

  "You said I would be able to pass, I don't have to worry." Cheng Yeran was originally a very confident person. He had already passed Class A exams several times, and he felt that he might not be able to get the first case.

  Cheng Yeran: "It's just that you will leave here next year and go to Beijing to become an official. I must also hurry up and try to enter Beijing as soon as possible to reunite with you. By then our gallery will be opened in Beijing."

Chapter 107

  Shao Hui spent two months successfully suppressing the bandits. Before leaving, Cheng Yeran invited him to his home for dinner. When they met for the first time, Shao Hui felt good about their home and stayed for a meal that night. , I had a good chat with Cheng Yeran, and later I often came to their house for dinner.