Chapter 31

In fact, he went to see his uncle and asked him to do a favor, but he didn't mention the money. But the uncle was too busy, so he didn't go. He was scolded by his mother-in-law, and she said that his nephew was just not good enough. If he married Shen Yuntang, It's different. If the in-laws have something to do, they will definitely come to help for free and won't shirk.

  Now that Shen Yunfeng saw his uncle repairing things for the Cheng family, he felt even more unbalanced.

  Shen Yuntang didn't expect him to mention this. He thought that in his previous life, his mother-in-law always scolded him for this kind of thing. She wanted to ask his father for help but refused to give him money. However, he didn't want his father to be so tired and would rather be scolded than ask his father to come over for help. , In this life, my cousin takes the initiative to snatch this mother-in-law away, so he has to endure no matter what kind of hardships he endures, no one else can blame him.

  "You can also trouble dad. All you need to do is give me money. My family pays me to repair these things. I don't pay a penny less than others charge." Shen Yuntang retorted unceremoniously.

  "Did you give me money? Your biological father also took money? Why don't I believe it?" Shen Yunfeng was caught off guard by his cousin's answer and directly said what he was thinking.

  "My father also has to settle the score. After all, I have become independent. I can't let my father suffer." Shen Yuntang wrapped tofu for him and hoped that he would leave quickly. After they were reborn, his cousin tricked him into letting Mad Dog When the biting started, he and his cousin became enemies.

  Although the final result was good, he escaped the dog bite, and Cheng Yeran was also a good husband, the result had nothing to do with Shen Yunfeng. He could only say that his own life was good, and he had to make enemies whether he should or not. He didn't want to see it one more time. Shen Yunfeng.

  Shen Yunfeng was suffocating at his place, not convinced at all, and didn't want to leave at all. He had to win the argument to be happy.

  He rolled his eyes and remembered something again, "There are still two months until you have to do corvee service again. Once every three years, anyone with a male in the family has to send one over. You will be away for a few months, and you will be the only one in your family." My husband is alone, what will you do if he leaves?"

  Shen Yunfeng sighed, pretending to be worried and said: "Did I mention your sadness? I'm sorry, I really didn't mean it. My husband-in-law is a scholar, and the whole family is exempt from corvee. Anyone who wants to serve the country can go No, if your family is rich, it's okay. If you don't go to the corvee, you will have to pay five taels of silver. You are so good at spending money, but you don't have five taels of silver. What should you do?"

  Shen Yunfeng still remembers that in his previous life, he was a lazy man because he was always lazy when he went to do corvee work. The root cause of his disease was beaten out by his supervisor. After he came back, his health was getting worse day by day. This time, even if Cheng Yeran became more diligent, he would still be exhausted.

  He expected that what happened in his previous life would happen again. No matter how good Cheng Yeran was to his cousin, when he returned from the corvee service this time, Cheng Yeran would be a sick man and not destined to be a widow.

  When Shen Yuntang saw his hypocritical look, he wanted to beat him. He knew about corvee service. In the past, his brothers would take turns going there, and they would be exhausted every time. Cheng Yeran was not old enough because he had never been there before. They are old enough, and their family only has three taels of silver at most, so what should they do?