Chapter 261-265

Cheng Yeran saw the worried looks on their faces and added: "I will buy or rent the land in your hands according to the market price."

  He asked the master next to him to help distribute the contract template to them, "Here are some details of the contract. If the land is rented for at least three years, how much land to rent, or how many acres of land to sell, we will discuss it in detail and then draft it. A contract."

  They looked down at the template of the contract. It was indeed very reasonable, even better than the market price, because the price of each piece of land was different. Good land was bought at a higher price. Mr. Cheng gave it to them according to the price of good land. It was very good. Fair.

  But they don't want to sell or rent the land. If they plant sugar cane next year, they will definitely earn more money than renting the land. There is no need to sell the land, and it's not like they can't afford to live anymore.

  Seeing their silence, Cheng Yeran said to himself that it really wouldn't work, but he had a second plan. The second plan was to impose strict regulations on them and ask them to raise wages for the farmers they hired. He would set a minimum wage standard. There are also jobs where from time to time, if farmers are oppressed if they do not comply with the regulations, they will be fined money.

  "After you check it out, tell me. Those who want to rent or sell land will sign the contract on the spot. Those who don't want to rent or sell land will wait aside for a while. When the person who signed the contract leaves, I have something else to tell you. "

  When Xiao Cheng heard this, his heart pounded with fright. He misunderstood Cheng Yeran's meaning. If he didn't sell the land for rent, he would have to be left alone and be dealt with by Master Cheng. He would decide whether he would agree or be put in jail. About consent?

  No matter that possibility, he couldn't bear it. Instead of enduring the torture and finally agreeing, it would be better to agree directly.

  The other landowners thought the same way. They nodded in agreement and asked Cheng Yeran heartbrokenly, "Can we keep some for ourselves?"

  Cheng Yeran didn't understand why they asked like this, "I didn't ask you to sell them all to me. It's up to you to sell or rent as much as you want. I just want those who keep the ten acres of land to sign the contract and receive the money. They can leave." If you want to keep more than ten acres of land, you still have to stay. I have something to tell you separately. I have investigated you before and found that ten acres of land is enough for you to farm on your own. If you have more than ten acres of land, you will have to hire someone to farm the land."

  Cheng Yeran felt that ten acres was actually a lot. In fact, all he wanted was to leave five or six acres of land, but he couldn't push too hard.

  But the landowners didn't think so. They said that Mr. Cheng was too cruel and wanted them to sell or rent all their land. It seemed that they couldn't escape today.

  Master Cheng finally negotiated with them. Although the discussion was carried out with threats, it was much better than Master Lin. Master Lin wanted their land and just grabbed it. If they didn't agree, he killed their whole family. Master Cheng not only didn't kill them, but also gave them money. In comparison, Master Cheng was better.

  They were thinking in their minds that if they all rented out the land, they would still own the land, and there would still be hope in the future. However, Master Cheng had already said that he wanted to buy the land, and it was unreasonable for them not to sell an acre. They had to sell one acre to satisfy Master Cheng, but they would not be able to A very painful amount is enough.