Chapter 46

When Shen Yuntang on the side heard this, he thought that last time it was men who came forward to try it, and women and men were too embarrassed to squeeze in with them. "Tomorrow, I will make two samples for the sample, and one for the people in the village." The women and brothers eat, and the other side is for the men."

  The aunts praised him for his smart mind and said that Cheng Yeran married a good husband.

  After hearing this, Cheng Yeran scratched his head and giggled, happier than winning a lottery.

  They got up early the next day and frantically unpacked.

  These packages cannot be opened too early in advance, as they are easy to dry and taste bad. It is better to open them in the morning and sell them after a while.

  One person opened a hundred small packages, five yuan in size.

  Two of the flavors were picked out for 20 yuan each as a trial. Those who tasted the taste had to be cut into two more cuts, otherwise there would be too many people to try and there wouldn't be enough points.

  I also took a large piece of dried tofu and cut it into strips to try.

  Cheng Yeran moved two tables, one for men and one for women, at the door, one on the left and one on the right, so that the aunts would not be embarrassed to come forward and try the food.

  Just after dawn, many people came.

  After he released the news about the tasting yesterday, many people were looking forward to eating it soon.

  In the past few days, people in the village always listen to those who have eaten dried tofu show off, which makes them greedy to death.

  Previously, Cheng Yeran gave a lot of dried tofu to the village chief and his father-in-law's family. The village chief and his father-in-law also gave the neighbors a taste, and everyone recognized the taste.

  Everyone who had eaten but not eaten all ran to Cheng's house, fearing that they would be late and not be able to grab it.

  People who had tried it before walked to the door and didn't forget to try it again. Fortunately, they had made a reservation. Those who had not made a reservation may have missed the opportunity to buy dried tofu while trying it.

  Not only were all the small pieces of dried tofu sold today, but also the large pieces.

  Not only adults like to eat it, but children are also clamoring for it, saying it is more delicious than the meat stewed at home during the Chinese New Year! There were many wealthy families in the village who were clamoring for food, and they were willing to buy them for their children as snacks.

  At first, Cheng Yeran thought that small pieces were easier to sell, but it turned out that large pieces sold better.

  Many people can't buy a big piece by themselves, so two or three people will buy it together.

  Shen Yuntang also patiently told them how to make stir-fried dishes more delicious, and how to make them cold and delicious. Even if they don't cook, they can eat them as they are.

  Many people think that buying small pieces is not cost-effective. Although small pieces have richer taste, large pieces are more affordable. For ten cents, you can buy such a large piece, which can be cut into many small pieces. It can also be used for cooking and eating with rice. It is suitable for the whole family. All can be eaten.

  Within a few days, all the dried tofu at home was sold out. Fortunately, they went to stock it again.

  The two people originally planned to go to the market to sell. Before the market day, many salesmen came to place orders with them, saying they would sell at the market or in the county or even in the city.