Chapter 3

Shen Yuntang followed him to the backyard. The backyard was larger than he thought. It could grow a lot of vegetables, and there was also a chicken pen and a pig pen.

It's just that the vegetable field is overgrown with weeds, and the pig and chicken pens are all empty. They probably haven't been used in many years.

I heard that the Cheng family used to be a wealthy family in the village. Cheng Yeran was educated and literate when he was a child, and was admitted as a child student. Later, I heard that Cheng Yeran's parents died. Cheng Yeran was pampered by his parents and didn't understand anything. , he only relies on the things in the seller's house to survive.

Shen Yuntang has heard a lot of rumors about Cheng Yeran. The aunts in the village said that many people didn't understand Cheng Yeran and bought a lot of land at low prices.

He couldn't pity Cheng Yeran. As a grown man, even if his parents were gone, there was no need to live like this.

"Let's make do with it." Cheng Yeran found a shovel, an old broom, and a rag bag.

Although the shovel and broom looked very old, they were still in good condition because they had not been used for many years.

"Which one do you want to use?" Cheng Yeran asked him.

Shen Yuntang raised his hand and snatched the broom away, whispering: "It sounds like you will clean with me."

"Why can't I clean with you? I was also a student on duty when I was in school. Don't treat me like a mama's baby." Cheng Yeran put the shovel on his shoulder, picked up his pocket and hummed a song. Entered the house.

Just when Shen Yuntang was surprised by his behavior, he heard a loud "vomit".

Shen Yuntang: "..."

"Don't come in yet, wait for me." Cheng Yeran quickly ran to his box, took out two masks, put one on himself, and gave one to Shen Yuntang when he went out.

One of the reasons why he didn't realize that he had traveled through time was that his suitcase and mobile phone were with him, and since he was filming a farming variety show, it was even harder to discover the fact that he had traveled through time.

"Put this on, otherwise I'm afraid you'll be poisoned." Cheng Yeran turned around and entered the house. He looked at the moldy food in the house and the two rotting rat corpses with white bones lying on the ground. He didn't believe it at all. The rat corpse was real, it was probably just a fake prop. I gave the show crew a thumbs up, thinking that this prop was really thoughtful.

Not sure if it would scare the audience, he went over without feeling any pressure and used a shovel to put the mouse corpse into a cloth bag, and then went to shovel other garbage.

While cleaning, Cheng Yeran looked for hidden cameras in the house, but found nothing after searching for a long time.

Although he didn't find it, he thought it was because he wasn't looking carefully. The cameras in this room were densely packed, shooting from multiple angles.

He turned his head and glanced at Shen Yuntang. Shen Yuntang was also sweeping the floor seriously, working much more efficiently than him.

Although he was in the entertainment industry, he had never come into contact with idols before. He just heard that these idols were very squeamish. Seeing that Shen Yuntang was weak and in need of protection, he thought she was a novice in life. Unexpectedly, It's better than him, he has to work harder.

Shen Yuntang originally thought that after entering the Cheng family, he would have to do everything by himself, but the lazy man just lay on the bed doing nothing, and ordered him to do this and that, and even beat him if he couldn't do it.