Chapter 251-255

The eldest princess nodded, "What mother is saying is, is your majesty too cruel? The second princess has just gotten married, they are the same age, and her favorite is the scholar. How can she be like that evil ghost?"

  "But the emperor has already let his words go out. Is it possible for him to break his promise?" The Queen Mother also had a headache over this.

  "It's just drunk talk, do you need to take it seriously?" The eldest princess then thought about it, this might be a good opportunity, "If I solve this problem for your Majesty, will your Majesty agree to let me and the number one scholar..."

  The eldest princess thought this was an opportunity. She happened to have a brother at home who was her child, but he was not her biological child. This child was brought in by her ex-husband.

  Some people like widows, and she likes widowers, but just on a whim, she saw a handsome man with a dead wife and children.

  That handsome man always had a melancholic temperament about him, which made people fall in love. Moreover, his status was unusual and he could not be snatched back to be a male favorite. The eldest princess got married to that man. Only three years after the marriage, he fell ill and died. , The eldest princess was tired of it for a while, and didn't notice that he was sick, and she didn't feel bad about him dying, so she went on to marry her next target.

  She didn't take much care of that brother, but gave her a courtyard. I heard that before the widower died, everything was arranged for that brother, and he found maids and maids to take care of him, and also gave her the inheritance. If you give it to that brother, and he can live in the princess's mansion, he must have a pretty good life.

  The eldest princess felt that she was kind to him. If she hadn't let him live in the eldest princess's house, he might have starved to death on the street. Now it was time for him to repay his kindness.

  The eldest princess immediately went to the emperor and said that she would make that brother a princess and marry the princess to a wild dog.

  The emperor was still having a headache over this matter. After hearing what the eldest princess said, the princess's status was also noble, but it was different from what he said at the time about marrying the princess to a wild dog. However, there was a lot more room for control. In order to make a marriage, the court also named the palace maid as a princess to make the marriage, and the brother of the eldest princess's family could also be made a princess under the exception.

  The emperor also found an excuse. He said that he was sick a while ago, and it was the brother of the eldest princess's family who copied Buddhist scriptures for him overnight and knelt in front of the Buddha to pray. His illness was cured. He gave the brother a seal. Princess Fu'an.

  Generally, the elder brothers born in the royal family are also named princes. There are very few elder brothers in the royal family. With so many children of the emperor, only one of the fifth princes is the elder brother. The previous emperors were similar, with only one or even no elder brother. So I generally don't have the habit of being named a princess.

  This time the emperor had no choice but to do this in order to find a princess for Wild Dog to marry willingly.

  The eldest princess just went back to inform Princess Fu'an and asked him to marry her.

  When the eldest princess notified him, she met him once. When they first met, he looked five or six years old, soft and cute. However, the eldest princess was not happy about raising children, and she never took care of him again. .

  Now when we meet again, Princess Fu'an has grown up and turned into a beautiful boy. Even though she seems very timid and dare not speak, when she heard that he is going to marry her off, she is still the same feared wild dog general. His eyes were red with fear, but he didn't dare to say anything in rebuttal. He only dared to hum in a low voice, then lowered his head and didn't dare to say anything.