Chapter 98

When Zhou Hua heard that he was going to paint a new painting, he was excited despite his exhaustion, "I'll go back and tell my dad. I was so busy doing printing and packaging for your family that I didn't have time to take over other people's business. Fortunately, Normally, my family doesn't have much business, but thanks to you, I can support my whole family."

  "Don't say that. Uncle Zhou's craftsmanship is good. I owe it to Uncle Zhou to support our family." Cheng Yeran thought that finding someone to print and package would be a very troublesome thing, but he happened to know Zhou Hua. It's always more convenient and more secure when you know someone.

  "If we can go to Beijing together in the future, we will ask your family to help us with printing and packaging." Cheng Yeran said.

  "When you become an official in the future, his father is an old man, and he still works for you?" Zhao Yanlin teased him with a smile.

  "This is my family's ancestral craft. Even if I become an official, this craft can't be lost, but it may be bigger. My father also plans to recruit a few apprentices, and the children of other brothers' families will continue to study." Zhou Hua said .

  Cheng Yeran nodded: "Even if you are an official, your family will have other businesses, such as shops and businesses. They are all written in the painting book. Haven't you seen them?"

  "Read less idle books." Yang Shiming reminded him, "These days, you come to me every night after class, and I will test your homework."

  ...

  As the ingredients for making sausages arrived these days, Shen Yuntang gradually handed over the cooking of noodles to Axiang. He would still cook the noodles and soup, and put the seasonings in the bowl first, and let Axiang cook the noodles and put them in the bowl. , Wang Sanyi is responsible for entertaining guests.

  For the past two days, he would stay at home to make sausages in the morning, and then go to the store in the afternoon, but he was still busy.

  In such a small shop, only two people were busy. It was because of this that Shen Yuntang did not want to waste labor and wanted to do more things.

  This month's business is better than last month. We can sell more than fifty bowls every day, which means we can make twelve taels a month.

  But he was still not satisfied and wanted to add sausage.

  The tools for making sausages arrived a few days ago, and he tried to make some at home. Cheng Yeran said that putting some starch in them would make them taste better than pure meat, and it would also save costs.

  Potatoes and sweet potatoes already existed in this era, but no one was making starch. Shen Yuntang bought some starch at first, and later learned to make some himself, and actually asked him to research starch.

  He thought that when he had time in the future, he could also make starch and sell it, like their soap, put it in packaging bags and sell it as a commodity.

  However, he couldn't do much by himself, so he was making sausages at home for the time being. He was so busy making the first few sausages that he forgot to tie the vents. When he opened the pot after cooking, he saw that they all exploded and were still drying. Too dry in the sun, or picked up by wild cats.

  After it was cooked, he also smoked it. The taste was similar to the one he bought, or even more fragrant.

  He made a pot and the whole family ate it up.

  After Yuan Bao finished eating, he rubbed his round belly and said, "It would be great if I could eat the sausages made by my sister-in-law every time."