Chapter 246-250

Miss Zhu tried her best to suppress her expression and explained with an embarrassed smile: "I came out for convenience. Why did you come out? Are you worried about me?"

  The wild dog nodded, but thinking that she couldn't see him nodding, he took her hand and held his face, nodding to let her feel it.

  The wild dog cannot speak. He can only use body language to perceive the world. It was the same with Yuanbao when he was at home. In the past, he rarely had contact with other people except Yuanbao, and rarely "talked" to others. Now he treats Miss Zhu The original method was also used.

  When he saw a blush on Miss Zhu's face, he realized that what he had done was over the line, and let go of his hand.

  The two of them went back one after another. Wild Dog looked at her naked back. He had softened his heart just now and wanted to give her a chance. However, their encounter was a tragedy from the very beginning.

  The wild dog turned over and stopped looking at him.

  Three days later, they fought a battle with the enemy. The enemy took false information first and suffered heavy losses. Their side won a great victory and killed a good general of the enemy.

  After returning, Shao Hui asked someone to tie up Miss Zhu. At the same time, he also tied up several spies in the military camp.

  He didn't arrest her before because he wanted to pass false news to the other side. Now she is useless. Shao Hui wants to tie up these spies together and kill them in front of all the soldiers to boost the morale of the army and wait for the final battle tomorrow. He could return to Beijing and reunite with his husband and daughter. He believed that the soldiers also looked forward to being reunited with their families as soon as possible.

  Although this plan was discussed between him and the wild dog, he was still worried that the wild dog would feel uncomfortable. He patted the wild dog on the shoulder and said to the wild dog: "You go back and rest this afternoon. There is no need to come."

  But a soldier ran over from the side and said that the spy wanted to see the wild dog.

  Shao Hui: "She can't see anything, so what else is there to see?"

  The wild dog made sign language to Shao Hui, and then followed the soldier.

  Shao Hui: "?? I can't understand what you are gesticulating. I really need to hire a translator for you in the future, a reliable translator."

  Shao Hui was afraid that the wild dog would be impulsive and save her. He couldn't do this kind of thing by the temper of the wild dog. After all, that girl Zhu almost killed them. If the enemy country succeeded, it would not only be the death of them as soldiers, but also People on the border will also suffer.

  More than 20 years ago, the enemy captured a small town on the border. At that time, they burned, killed, looted and committed all kinds of crimes, turning the city into a hell on earth. Shao Hui was born at that time, and it was Shao Hui's father who took over the city with his own hands. When he came back, although he had never seen how the people were mistreated by the enemy, he was already trembling all over just listening to what his father told him. He would not allow that to happen again.

  Shao Hui chased after him and saw the wild dog standing in front of Miss Zhu. She shouted to the wild dog almost crazily: "What I told you before is all true. My mother, she was raped by the enemy/ Violent, she was obviously a victim, but after the enemy people left, the people in the city said that my mother was dirty. Why did they not dare to resist when the enemy people were around, and they only dared to speak harshly to my weak mother? , they just said she was dirty at first, but later because she was dirty, it became a reason for them to violate her at will. And the daughter born of a dirty woman like me also suffered the same experience as her mother. And you, your eyes are Why are you blind? Why do you have no tongue? When we are hurt, who will stand on our side? Is such a country and such people worth your life to protect? "