Chapter 36

Shen Yuntang covered his face, "I don't want to take pictures, let's stop doing this."

  Seeing that he really didn't want to take pictures, Cheng Yeran probably wasn't used to it. He took out another mobile phone from the drawer and handed it to Shen Yuntang, "I'll teach you how to take pictures. If you have anything you want to record, just take it." He takes a photo of it and can take it out and look through it later when he has nothing to do."

  "I..." Shen Yuntang hesitated for a long time, and finally took it. He wanted to have something in common with Cheng Yeran, "Okay, I'll give it a try."

  "It's very easy. You do this first, then this, try it." Cheng Yeran patiently taught him step by step, and asked him to practice, take pictures of everything you want to take at home, and check it at night.

  Shen Yuntang looked at the phone screen and nodded vigorously. His current expression was like that of a child who got a new toy and was reluctant to look away, but was afraid of breaking it, so he put it in his arms lovingly.

  He glanced at the hairpins on the table again, "I can't take these with me either, so put them away first."

  "Don't you like it? I also bought earrings, but they haven't arrived yet. You look good and are suitable for wearing jewelry." Cheng Yeran also wanted to see him try them on. These patterns are very beautiful and very beautiful. It's exquisite, and it's so big. If you want to wear it, just wear the big one. If you wear the small one, it won't be obvious. No one can see it. What's the difference between wearing it and not wearing it?

  "No way." Shen Yuntang refused, "If you can return it, just return it. No matter how rich you are, you can't spend it like this. Didn't you say yesterday that everything you spent was earned before time travel? Now that you have time travel, You can only spend your savings, so it's better to save your money and use it where it's needed more."

  "I told you, it's not much money. I have a total of ten digits in my bank card. If anything happens, we won't be able to spend it all in our lifetimes." Cheng Yeran thought that even if he was blinded by the exhaustion of online shopping every day, There's no way to spend it all.

  "Ten digits? How much is it?" Shen Yuntang counted on his fingers, tens, hundreds, and thousands.

  "No need to forget it, 9.9 billion." Cheng Yeran told him directly.

  "One hundred million? What is one hundred million?" Shen Yuntang has heard of the unit of ten thousand at most. A young man like him who is illiterate will never earn hundreds of taels in his life, so the unit of one hundred million is of no use at all.

  "Ten ten million is one hundred million." Cheng Yeran gave him popular science.

  "Ten ten million is one hundred million. You have ninety-nine one hundred million? What do you do to make so much money?" Shen Yuntang was shocked. What kind of astronomical figure is this.

  "I am an actor and filmer, just like you singers. However, I can't earn 9.9 billion from filming. I also used the money my father gave me in the past to invest and buy funds and made a lot of money." Cheng Ye However, he felt that he didn't do anything special. He already had money, and then the money generated money on its own. More and more money became more and more, and he couldn't spend it all.

  Seeing that Shen Yuntang was completely stupid and could no longer speak, he stopped telling him that he still had many real estate properties and priceless collections.

  Shen Yuntang used to always wonder why Cheng Yeran couldn't like him. Now it seems that it's no wonder that Cheng Yeran looks down on him, a brother from the village.