Chapter 149

Zhao Yanlin promised Cheng Yeran that he would help him keep an eye on the shop after arriving in the capital. "But can my husband manage the shop well? You have to think carefully. If you lose money when the time comes, don't blame us."

Cheng Yeran: "That's natural. I'll give him a commission if you make money, and I'll bear the responsibility if you lose money."

Chapter 110

Cheng Yeran told Shen Yuntang the good news after returning home: "Zhao Yanlin agreed that Lin Yu would help us open a store in the capital. You don't have to worry anymore."

"Really?" Shen Yuntang has always been worried about this matter, fearing that Zhao Yanlin would not agree with Lin Yu to go out to open a shop. After all, if Zhao Yanlin really gets admitted and becomes an official, Lin Yu will become the official's wife and go out to do business. Business really doesn't look good.

Although many officials or their family members have shops outside, most of them leave it to others to take care of it, and they just collect the accounts.

If he opened the shop himself, I wonder if he would be laughed at.

"It'll be fine this time. I'll go tell Lin Yu tomorrow. Lin Yu will definitely be happy after hearing this." Shen Yuntang was afraid that Lin Yu would give up his job and be locked up in the back house, which would turn him into the person he was in his previous life.

In my previous life, although I became an official's wife, it was not as good as I imagined.

He was just a country boy with no family background. In order to climb up the ladder, Xia Xiaowu married the daughter of a high-ranking official. He felt that Zhao Yanlin's character was not very good. He would definitely be a higher official than Xia Xiaowu. There will be more temptations, and Lin Yu's life will only become even more difficult. But opening a shop outside and saving some money is better than nothing.

"Don't worry too much about him. If he becomes an official's wife in the future and doesn't like our store, everything you do will be in vain." Cheng Yeran felt sorry for him when he saw that he always wanted to help others. , but he also likes the kind-hearted energy in Shen Yuntang.

"Lin Yu is not that kind of person, he will not let himself down." Shen Yuntang knew that Lin Yu was different from before. He had already enjoyed the feeling of controlling his own destiny, so he would not be willing to be put in a cage.

"Is an official's wife willing to fall? Don't say this to others outside, otherwise they will say you are Versailles." Cheng Yeran didn't know what would happen after Zhao Yanlin went to the capital, and who Lin Yu would come into contact with in the future. The more people and things you come into contact with, the more people will change.

"After all, they are still a couple. If Zhao Yanlin treats Lin Yu better and Lin Yu rekindles his old feelings for him, and then tells him all the methods you and Liu Ya taught him to deal with Zhao Yanlin and his mother-in-law, Zhao Yanlin I have to hate you." Cheng Yeran was worried that his good intentions would cause trouble. He held Shen Yuntang's hand and said: "In the future, it is better to stay less concerned with other people's emotional affairs. This time it is Zhao Yanlin, just in case next time A ruthless character thinks you want to deliberately break up their relationship. He comes over and kills you in a rage. How can I live? I can only fight with them. "

Cheng Yeran said and hugged his waist coquettishly, "Promise me that you will put yourself first in the future, okay?"

Shen Yuntang rubbed his head, "I know, I just want my friends to be good. I also know how to look at people. Not everyone will help me. I also want Linyu people to be good, so I take this trouble. From now on, I promise you that I won't get involved in other people's emotional issues casually."