Chapter 256-260

Yuan Bao feels that his character is too easily bullied. Fortunately, Wild Dog likes to protect the people around him. From now on, he will not be afraid of being bullied when he lives next to Wild Dog.

  "The people you choose will stay in your yard to serve you, and I will choose some rough servants and servants." Yuanbao selected a dozen more people and assigned jobs to them.

  He asked Fu An to learn by his side: "From now on, the general's mansion will be handed over to you. My brother can't speak and has a weird temper. He will definitely not be able to manage it well. But although he looks fierce, But he is kind-hearted, so you don't need to be afraid of him. If he makes you angry, just scold him directly, or come to me and I will beat him for you."

  The wild dog following them: "..."

  Yang Shiming smiled and said: "He is a general now, let's save him some face."

  Yuan Bao propped his feet and raised his hand to rub the wild dog's head, "No matter how high the official position is, it is still my puppy."

  Fu'an watched their interaction in surprise. Although the wild dog still had a straight face and no expression, he could feel that the interaction between the wild dog and Yuanbao was very family-like. This feeling was the result of his father's death. He has never experienced it again and has only dreamed of it. He envies them and wants to blend in with them.

  But he didn't dare to take that step, always feeling that he was not worthy.

  Yuan Bao stayed here to eat in the evening, "I found that your food has become more delicious. Is it because the cook brought by the princess is good at cooking?"

  Fu'an was happy when he heard him praising Aunt Wang, but he was still very afraid of strangers and didn't dare to talk to them. He didn't even dare to move his chopsticks, so he just sat there and watched.

  The wild dog watched his actions, picked up a bowl full of vegetables for him, looked at him, and let him eat.

  Fu'an felt uncomfortable being stared at by him, so he could only eat quickly.

  I thought that the wild dog would stop staring at me while I was eating, but I didn't expect that the wild dog still didn't turn around and just watched him eat.

  The wild dog watched him eat as if he were watching a cute pet, especially Fu'an's round eyes, which really looked like a kitten. They were very cute. Not only did the wild dog watch, but Yuanbao couldn't help but take a look. , It's great to have such a soft husband.

  Yang Shiming coughed lightly to remind Yuan Bao to stop looking.

  Yuan Bao didn't expect that he would be jealous and looked away. He just thought Fu An was cute and was as happy as having a cute little brother. He had no other thoughts.

  Yuan Bao found someone at home who knew sign language so that he could translate for Fu'an what the wild dogs said.

  Wild Dog talks little on weekdays and rarely uses a sign language interpreter. Fu'an simply learned from the sign language interpreter, thinking that it would be more convenient if he learned it.

  Yuanbao said that his character was too soft and that it would be better to exercise more, and wanted to get him to do business together, but Fu'an didn't want to go out, he just wanted to stay in the back house and be satisfied with taking care of the house, and he He is a very insecure person. He is only comfortable when he is at home.

  He invested the betrothal gift given to him by Wild Dog in the shop opened by Yuan Bao and received a share of it, thus earning a considerable amount of income every month.