Chapter 92

"Boy? If you want to refuse, don't use this excuse." Zhao Yanlin was a little angry, thinking that Cheng Yeran didn't want to marry his cousin to Yang Shiming, so he said such words specifically.

  Although Cheng Yeran is not from a wealthy family, and has not yet been admitted as a scholar in his studies, but with Yuan Bao's face, he can't find any wealthy family, even if he is a house filler for an official, it is more than enough.

  The name of Yang Shi has not yet taken the exam, and it is still unclear what will happen in the future. Zhao Yanlin suspects that Cheng Yeran dislikes poverty and loves wealth.

  "Don't embarrass others. Don't mention this matter again." Yang Shiming stopped Zhao Yanlin and apologized to Cheng Yeran, "He has always said this, and he didn't mean to be targeted."

  "What I said is true, he is really a boy." Cheng Yeran was a little anxious to be misunderstood. He had never proved himself before. He always went crazy and quarreled to solve problems, but that was when facing someone he disliked, or when facing friends. It is necessary to explain clearly.

  "There is also a boy in our village who dresses like a girl, but he doesn't dress like a man until he is sixteen years old." A classmate smelled the smell of gunpowder between the three of them and hurriedly came out to help smooth things over. "That boy has been sick since he was a child. The fortune teller said that the Lord of Hell was going to take away the life of their boy, and if he dressed as a girl until he was sixteen, he could deceive the Lord of Hell."

  "There are still such superstitious sayings." Cheng Yeran lamented that the world is full of wonders.

  "Isn't this the case in your home?" the man asked.

  "Actually, it's a long story. My cousin doesn't help in the store on weekdays. He sells soap. When he first came to the county, soap was not easy to sell, so he thought of this way. I also told him that it's a lie. No, once the soap packaging is finished, I won't call him a pretender."

  "It turns out there is a reason for this." Zhao Yanlin immediately handed over his hand, "I wrongly blamed you, and I apologize to you."

  "It's okay. Most people really wouldn't think of this." Cheng Yeran felt that Zhao Yanlin was quite happy and immediately apologized when he knew he was wrong.

  "I have to compromise for the sake of life. He is admirable at such a young age." When Yang Shiming heard that he was a boy, he stopped thinking about it and instead praised Yuan Bao.

  Cheng Yeran was relieved when he heard what they said, "I'm afraid you will think we are liars and alienate me in the future."

  "How could it be? It's just like singing in an opera. There are also many actors in those opera troupes disguised as women. How can this be called a lie?" Zhao Yanlin said.

  Others also said it didn't matter, but after hearing that Yuan Bao was a boy, they could appreciate Yuan Bao's beauty more openly. Just now they thought Yuan Bao was a brother, but they were afraid of being rude by staring at him.

  Cheng Yeran: "..." Why do you feel that you are more excited to find out that he is a man?

  "What did you want to draw on the packaging you just mentioned?" The classmate who asked him was named Zhou Hua, who was two years older than Cheng Yeran. Cheng Yeran called him Brother Zhou.

  "I want to print a portrait of my cousin on the paper that wraps the soap. I have already found a painter, so I just need to take the painting over and find someone to print it," Cheng Yeran said.