Chapter 104

He wrote down all the furniture he wanted to make, and went to see a carpenter tomorrow to make custom furniture.

Most of the furniture here has to be made to order. There is very little ready-made furniture, and even if it is available, it does not fit the size of the home.

After arranging who would live where, they returned to their small courtyard.

Shen Yuntang was very excited every time he moved. He used to think that he liked a stable life and didn't like running around. Later he discovered that as long as Cheng Yeran was around, he would feel safe wherever he went.

There will be different freshness in different environments. Originally, his life was the same. He was doing the same work every day. Repeated work will make people numb. Occasionally changing the environment will make people feel better. .

Shen Yuntang pushed open the door of the small courtyard and went in. The small courtyard was not big. The family used to set up a table in this small courtyard to eat. After they moved out, the table was also moved away, leaving the courtyard empty.

Shen Yuntang measured it with his eyes. It should be about the size of the vegetable garden of that house in the village. There are three houses in total, one main house and two side rooms half the size of the main house.

He went in and took a look one by one. The house was not as new as the yard he rented before, but it could be seen that the owner had put great care into the construction and used good materials.

The main house is about the same size as the house I rented before. It is divided into an inner and outer room. The inner room still houses the dressing table and bed, and the outer room houses the dining table.

Shen Yuntang put Cheng Yeran's desk in the side room, "From now on, you can study here, and I won't be able to disturb you when I keep accounts and do other things at night."

"Get two tables, one for you to keep your account, and one for me to study." Cheng Yeran hugged Shen Yuntang's waist and pretended to be pitiful, "I am studying alone in this room at night. , I'm scared, I want you to accompany me, okay?"

Shen Yuntang rubbed his head: "Can I still accompany you to the examination room? You have to learn to be independent."

After he finished speaking, he saw that Cheng Yeran was wilting like a puppy with droopy ears. He pinched his ears again and said, "I have been learning abacus recently. The crackling beads on the abacus affect your reading and interrupt your reading." The thinking is not good."

Shen Yuntang was afraid that he was new to him. When he saw other people's couples just getting married, he wished they could stay together forever. But over time, they grew tired of each other. He couldn't imagine if Cheng Yeran got tired of him. , seeing the way he avoids him every day is annoying.

"I forgot to teach you how to use a calculator. It's more convenient than an abacus. You don't need to buy it. Your phone has a calculator function." Cheng Yeran pulled him to sit down and turned on the calculator function on his phone. You already recognize these numbers. I will teach you the symbols for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.

Cheng Yeran thought of this. He only taught Shen Yuntang how to read, but never taught him mathematics. There should be no need to teach addition and subtraction, but multiplication and division should be briefly explained.

Shen Yuntang really didn't recognize the symbols for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. He was originally thinking about future relationship issues, but his attention was attracted by the calculator function Cheng Yeran said. The two of them pulled up chairs and faced each other. Learn symbols and multiplication and division on the calculator.