Chapter 80

The family conditions of the two families are similar, but Sister Liu's mother-in-law is venomous, loves to curse, and is not popular. Aunt Zhao is also not popular, so the two became friends.

  Sister Liu's mother-in-law told her that the family's surname was Cheng, that she had a husband, and two younger brothers and an older brother.

  "The real surname is Cheng..." Aunt Zhao was lost for a moment, but she became happy again and showed off to Sister Liu's mother-in-law, "That's my nephew. He hasn't been around for a few years, so I said he looked familiar."

  After Aunt Zhao went out, she went straight to the Cheng family. She had many questions in her mind and wanted to ask Cheng Yeran. Didn't he lose all the family property? How can you still be so rich? I also learned how to make dried tofu. Is this because I found a great master?

  Cheng Yeran asked Yuanbao and Wild Dog to look after the house. He took Shen Yuntang and Fourth Brother out to buy some things for the house.

  Cheng Yeran said that in the future, when doing business at home, it should not be messy. He suggested buying a long table across the courtyard to block the way to the main house. When people come and want to buy something, they should queue up directly. Yuanbao will be responsible for receiving it. Fourth Brother and Wild Dog Go to the warehouse to get the goods.

  In the past, their home was divided into an inner courtyard and an outer courtyard. Although it was just a small door, it could separate life and work. Now, as soon as you enter the courtyard, you can clearly see the structure of the entire home. He also proposed to work at home for the time being, and then stabilize it later. Let's rent a shop when we get down here.

  Shen Yuntang has little experience in business. He used to work with Cheng Yeran behind him. He is very obedient in this regard.

  There was no such long table for sale, so I happened to go to the alley to find a carpenter and ask someone to help them make a table. Yesterday the carpenter gave them some food, and today they received the job. I was very happy and even chatted with them. After a few words, he very enthusiastically told them where to order firewood and they could have it delivered. If there was no well at home, they could also come to their house to fetch water. It was free and no money was needed.

  The carpenter brother was quite enthusiastic and kept them chatting all morning. He told them about the conditions of various houses nearby and told them which market they could go to if they wanted to buy something.

  Only then did they realize that there were eight families in this alley, and there were also several small groups.

  For example, the Liu family who sells steamed buns are close to the Zhao family. The men of the Zhao family help in wealthy families. His father is the steward of the young master's yard. He was originally a servant who signed a contract to sell himself. Because he saved his master, he not only paid back When he was free, he helped him buy a small yard outside and paid for him to marry a wife. After he was free, he still worked there, and his youngest son even became the young master's book boy.

  The three shops that run the dyeing shop, make wine, and sell medicinal materials are relatively close to each other. The dyeing shop and the wine shop are just small workshops, but they make more than other people in this alley. Lao Feng, who buys medicinal materials, often goes to the countryside to collect them. The medicinal materials are sold to big drug stores when they come back, and he also sells some for retail.

  Then there are the carpenters and the pig butchers who live very close to each other. The last family is a businessman. He often goes out and is rarely home for a few days throughout the year.