Chapter 216-220

The fourth brother knew from the beginning that he was not worthy. He did not need to participate in this game and simply withdrew.

  ...

  When Liu Ya learned that the man agreed to go fishing with them in Zhuangzi, she was so excited that she asked the servants at home to prepare things in advance.

  The prince was also excited. On weekdays, when he went to Zhuangzi, his father would not agree. But when Liu Ya said to go, his father said nothing and let them have fun.

  He felt that getting married to Liu Ya was such a good deal. His father beat him less often. If he had known that getting married was such a good deal, he should have gotten married long ago.

Chapter 166

  Cheng Yeran heard that Yuanbao was going to go fishing in Zhuangzi, where his son had passed away. He looked at the weather recently and saw that Shen Yuntang was recovering well. The child was three months old. In addition to doing some simple work, Cheng Yeran , even if he was around his children at home, he also wanted to take Shen Yuntang out to relax.

  When the child is still young, he doesn't take him out. The two of them go together. He also said to Shen Yuntang: "When the child gets older, we won't have the opportunity to go out and play by ourselves. He, a follower, will follow him wherever we go." Where to."

  He hugged Shen Yuntang's waist aggrievedly: "This may be the last time we go out alone for an outing. No, it seems that we have never gone out for an outing since we got together. I want to go, I want to go."

  Xingxing on the side saw that his father was more childish than a three-month-old child, and couldn't help but show contempt.

  "Wouldn't it be more lively for us as a family of three to go out?" Shen Yuntang saw that he wanted to live in a world of two, and rubbed his head helplessly, "Okay, I will send someone to talk to Liu Ya in a moment. Take us with you."

  "That's great!" Cheng Yeran was satisfied. He held Shen Yuntang's face and kissed her hard. After the kiss, he found Xingxing looking at the two of them. He picked up Xingxing and said, "You want daddy too?" Do you want to kiss you? Daddy will kiss you right now."

  He said that and kissed Xingxing regardless of Xingxing's look of disgust and rejection.

  "You made his face turn red by kissing him." Shen Yuntang quickly hugged the child over, "It's neither light nor heavy."

  At first, Cheng Yeran felt that the child was fragile and did not dare to touch it. Later, she found that the child would not be killed by hugging and kissing it, and she would often hold the child and give her a kiss.

  But except for him and Shen Yuntang, anyone else wanted to have a child, but he didn't agree.

  When other people came to their house to look after their children, he would stare at them as if those people would steal his children.

  Shen Yuntang also smiled and asked if he was too nervous. Cheng Yeran said that he was afraid that they would have germs on their bodies.

  When Shen Yuntang heard the word germ, he felt it was very serious and watched nervously. Except for Liu Ya and other familiar people who could come in to see the children, no one else was allowed to enter the house. He often Use the excuse that the child is sleeping to deny others access to the child.

  Later, it got to the point where Cheng Yeran didn't change his clothes when he came home, and he wouldn't let Cheng Yeran hold the child.

  "My parents have always said that they want us to have a child. When the child is older, we will take the child home when we have time. They will be very happy." Shen Yuntang thought of the third brother's wife who was also pregnant with the child. Or wait until his child is born and bring his parents to the capital so that they can see their grandchildren.